Is there anyone who went to the meeting last night in Timpson?

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning! You beat me to it! I was just ready to post the same thoughts. I'm in MT- anxiously awaiting for the chatter to start, an email to come in or my phone to ring! The only thing I have heard is that there is a group being formed in Center as well, which is where my interests are. What's the good word folks? Waiting patiently in Montana!
Charmine, I'm so glad you have gotten online this morning!! If you didn't believe in such a thing as our living in "a small world" (especially with this website and the rest of the internet) you wouldn't believe what I'm about to tell you...your relative, Margie, in Center is one of my best friends!!!!! I just got through talking to her about the "group" that is forming and she was telling me about you. Well, I put it all together and just told her that I had replied to your John Forsythe Survey question late last night!!

Anyway, I'm just thrilled to know about all of this!!!

Let me hear from you ASAP...

Sue
Yea, too cool! That's why I keep trying to post the specifics, figuring eventually we can all get connected. I know that there are other relatives out there that hopefully want to be included. The more the merrier...the enthusiasm is catching! How come know one seems to be talking about the meeting yet on here?
I did talk to someone who went to the meeting last night but didn't come away with anything of substance. Maybe some one else will post their thoughts later on in the East Texas group.

I gave Margie the number of the contact person for the group that is forming in Shelby County. She was still with her Mom this morning.

I have got to get off of this website now because I need to work on some church stuff before Prayer Meeting tonight!!! I'll catch you later...
Sue
Hi there! I am watching this discussion too! :) I am sorry I did not get to attend the meeting last night but would love to hear the gist of what went on.
I have interests around Center too. Waiting patiently in Missouri!
Sorry I left everyone hanging. I went to the meeting but I was sorely disappointed.
The to men who spoke first (Skinner I belive) really had nothing to say that I could tell
I would like to know where there mineral is that they got $7,500 an acre. I went because my mother has interest in Rusk Co. and I thought they would enlighten us as to where it will be coming into East Texas but that question was not answered either people came to hear about the Hanyesville Shale not the Barnett Shale. After 3 hours
of nothing people got hot and started leaving I don't think the meeting was a sucess.
Oh OK, I couldn't tell if you attended the meeting, or were looking for info as well. Must explain why everything is so quiet now, because there is no new information maybe. Thank you so much for the update!
Oh I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get information you were looking for.
I'm sure there was SOME good that came out of it though. Just the fact that people are wanting to pull together is good! I'm sure if you keep researching, you will find some answers. Hang in there!
Where you at the meeting Sarah
I attended the meeting and have basically the same response as Joshlyn. However, I left after about 11/2hours so I do not have the name of the contct person in Center.
Vernon, are you referring to the Center group...other than the one that met at Timpson? If so...the Center group contact person is Jerry Nutt and his phone # is: (936) 591-2753.

I'm sure he woud be glad to talk to you...
Thank you for the information.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service