Why would a company drill for this when they could be doing millions.....

07/15/2008 10 12000 COMPLETED 3-5-08; GAS, HAYNESVILLE, 320 MCFD, 0.2 BCD, 1600000/1 GOR, 12" CHOKE, 50 GVTY, 410 CP, 11716-11835 PERFS

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It sounds like you are referring to section 35 off of Linwood, if so I believe they drilled this one to hold production and once they have finished securing their leases with verticals they will come back with horizontal wells. It has also been mentioned that Camterra has assigned some of their leases to Petrohawk. This might be a good thing if you have land in this area. Petrohawk may drill a horizontal well sooner than Camterra.
Yes, it is sect. 35 off of linwood., camterra has assigned some to petrohawk but not sect 35 yet. My lease is for sect. 35 & sect 2, but looks like sect 2 was still held by Empressa as the assignment only reads for sect. 35. Sect 2 is now fixing to drill on supposely by camterra
So section 35 was not assigned to Petrohawk?, or was section 2 not assigned?
i looked on line at the court house records and i only found that sect 35 was assigned to camterra, not sect. 2,
I spoke with a rep from Camterra about a month ago and he said that they were probably a year away from drilling another well in this section due to a shortage of rigs. I would think this section would have a pretty high priority because the maps show it to be in the heart of the shale.
the reason that i do know is that my land is in sect 35 & in sect 2, the empty lot behind us is owned by one of my good friends and is in sect 2 and the camterra landman was wanting to lease it for the road to the well site. They lost out and it was put down the road. If you go down missile base rd the road is already there to the planned well site that is now cleared off. The well will probably be drilled very soon...
Do you know what sections were assigned from Camterra to petrohawk?
I will have to look them up again and will let you know. It was just a handful of people.
I guess I read it the wrong way, I assumed camterra had leased their rights to the section to Petrohawk, don't worry about looking them up for me.

Thanks
Does anyone care to share how to find a well status on the Sonris Website? Any help is greatly appreciated..
I use Sonris, not really familiar with that site!
I think they are one and the same thing. I believe you access Sonris through that website.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service