I just got off the phone with a friend (rich) of mIne and he told me that there was a section south of Shreveport that already had eleven wells drilled. I won't divulge his name but I would stake my life on it's accurcy.\
He said what we already knew, that they intended to drill a well in every section to hbp and then come back
at their leisure and drill every square inch of the haynesville. He said,. quote " you wouldn't believe the amount of secrecy and deceit that is going on behind the scenes. He said that they (oil and gas) that they are negotiating to drill on twenty acres, Thirty two wells per acre.!!!
Thios is from the mouth of a billionaire friend of mine. I klnow it sounds unreal but it's not. BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT'S OF LITTLE CONSEQUENCE TO ME

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How does your rich friend come about his info? Don't they have to get permits for every well they drill? Wouldn't this be public record?
32 wells per acre...not going to happen....ever! To say such a statement shows me and everyone else that reads that post reveals that your billionare friend is not in the Oil and Gas business and definately has no clue. Sorry to be so blunt. I am hoping you meant 11 wells in a 640 acre section.

Jaybird
I think he meant 32 wells per section, but accidentally typed "acre" instead of "section." Petrohawk has been saying that they intend to drill at this spacing in the Elm Grove Field.
do not know about the acres supposed to be, but you can turn at taylertown going east on Koran road, and if you do, count the wells that are already there, and how many dericks you see in the air. look at the number of tanks and cristmas trees you see. mmmmmmmm, a lot more than per 640 acres.
I'm sorry if I misled anyone. He said there were 11 wells drilled vertically in one 640 acre section. He said they were only giving out information as required by law but if the law required a fine for infractions they just paid the fine and kept quiet. He talked at length about behind the scenes goings on and if we knew the extent, everyone would be holding out for 50k's
If they are drilling that close then those that have leases get more money because the well is on their land? Does that mean each well pays 12$ per day per acre? AS in 12x11x 45acres? Equals $5940/day. equals $178,200. / month? $2,138,400/ year? that is an unthinkable amount of money. It can't be right. How would you figure how much 11 wells would pay one person that owns 45 acres?
Enlighten us on the behind the scenes info so we can all hold out for $50k. I am curious to know as I am sure everyone else is.
I think you will never ever see Haynesville shale well drilled on a 20 acre spacing. And as for 32 wells per acre? Each location requires 3 to 4 acres of land. Maybe 32 wells, or more in a section. but not for Haynesville shale. Consider that in many areas there is potential for production from as many as 8 to 10 or more formations. You may find that many wells in a section, but you cannot expect to see 32 Haynesville shale wells in one section so long as we have 640 acre spacing. If they get 1920 acre spacing, maybe.

Have you ever seen Signal Hill field in Los Angeles? I would guess they have about 100 wells in one section, but they are drilled in several individual sands. And, they are still drilling new ones in that field after nearly 100 years of production!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service