Just wanting to know if anyone has gotten an offer from the MLK area any time.

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whats your Township, Range, Section?
How can I find out , because I have the numbers that the tax asscesors office gave me. The lady just told me that the numbers i had on the paper was everything I needed to find out what was going on and people from petro hawk have been calling but i cant give them any because I dont know how it works.
What is your legal description of your property?
I just want to know am I too late to sign the letter of intent.
T-18 R-14 S-20 i HAVE 4 PROPERTIES IN THE SAME AREA. i JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THERE WAS A MEETING AT SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY ON MLK DR,BUT NO ONE REALLY SHOWED UP I REALLY THINK IT BECAUSE A LOT PEOPLE WORK LATE OR THEY FEEL LIKE THE HAYNESVILLE SHALE IS A WASTE OF TIME,AND ITS REALLY HARD TO GET TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK.
Different areas of Shreveport had different deadlines in which to sign their letters of intent. It is usually your section, township and range that determines which neighborhood group (or groups) that you can participate in. An example of what you need to post is: Sec. 12, 15n 12w (just an example not the correct area of MLK). If you can post your S-T-R, you will probably be able to find out the information you need.
T- 18, R-14, S-20
my T-18 R-14 S-20
Did anybody attend the MLK's shale meeting Monday night ?
are we still talking about the 2008 meeting or what?/

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service