I am in t16- r14-26. Last week Clark Energy offered $15,000 per acre with 25%. Landman said that's as high as Mr. Clark was going. I saw a signed lease today for a lady in t16-r14-28 (two miles down the Barron Rd.) for $20,000 per acre +25% by Chesapeake. I called her landman and was told he was not assigned to section 26 and could not sign me. He would e-mail them and see if they had someone in my section and if they were interested in my one acre. He thought Canterra was in my section. I guess I'll wait to see if I hear from Chesapeake. Any thoughts on this query? Thanks for all the help this site has provided for all of us.
J.J.Jones

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

J.J. Jones,

Was the landman that you spoke with for Chesapeake named Jimmy?
Yes his name was Jimmy
Hey Jay,

Glad you are here. For the last couple of days, I have been watching the rig move from the well over off of Barron Road and south to the end of Linwood but I don't know where the trucks are going after Linwood. Do you know where this particular rig is being moved to?
I'am not sure about that rig. Are you aware of the new site being cleared about 1/2 mile South of Barron Rd. on Linwood on the left. Just inside DeSoto Parish. It sets in the Southwest corner of section 25.
Yes sir, they started building that site a week ago yesterday. It is right next door to the Johnny McFerren place and across from Don's house.

The trucks doing the rig move are going south on Linwood to where Stonewall-Frierson and Linwood intersect. I just did not know where they were headed.
I believe that Mr. Clark's (is it Jeff) company works with Camterra. That is who we have dealt with.
There may be more but the only one I know of in 16-14-27 is Camterra through Clark Energy. Brad Wright is the landman.
J.J. Jones
J. J. Jones,
Is Jimmy's last name Reynolds? That is who I am dealing with.
Yea, sure is. He said he could not sign any body in section 26
I have been negotiating with CHK through Jimmy for close to 2 months now. I am about 6 miles south of you in DeSoto Parish.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service