A Haynesville Shale meeting for the Pinecroft Group will be Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. In order to accommodate the group, the meeting location has been changed from the Pinecroft Baptist Church to Shreveport Community Church (previously known as First Assembly of God), 5720 Buncombe Road, at the corner of Buncombe and 70th Street.
Guest speakers will be Tom Dark, Shreveport’s Chief Administrative Officer, and PCG Board member Dale Gillespie. This group will be representing landowners from sections 4, 8, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36. (Caddp parish Waller Rd to Mansfield Rd)
Pinecroft Group is a non-fee, non-percentage group. Donations to defray operating costs are accepted. The only thing members will be asked to pay is their portion of the attorney fee accrued after an agreement is reached and approved by the group.

The deadline to join this group is tentatively Wednesday. The letters of intent can be mailed to Pinecroft group at P.O. Box 8808 Shreveport, LA 71148.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peggy,
I want to join this group. How can I get a letter of intent? Someone told me the meeting was on the 14th (Thursday). Can you confirm? Thanks.
The correct meeting date for the Pinecroft Group is August 14th, Thursday evening at 6:30pm. The Shreveport Community Church at 5720 Buncombe Rd. is the location. Call the Hotline # 688-8461 for updated information on the Pinecroft Group. A brief message can be left. Bring your legal description to the meeting, containing your Township, Range, Section, & Lot Number to fill out you Letter of Intent. Thank you, PCG
Newspaper made a mistake the correct date is Thur Aug 14 I have some letter of intent, if you will e-mail at peg71118@bellsouth.net Sorry for the incorrect info, but I just copied what was in the paper this morning. I just talked to the group and this is the correct info.
What about those who are in section 9...can they join?
Section 9 is within the boundaries of the Pinecroft Group. You can join at the meeting on Aug. 14th, Thursday, at 6:30pm. at Shreveport Community Church located at 5720 Buncombe Rd. Bring your legal description to the meeting and you can fill out your Letter of Intent. Thank you, PCG
Be sure to post as event on main page as well.
How is it possible to represent so many different sections at one time?
All of the above information is correct except the date. The meeting will be held August 14th, Thursday, at 6:30 p.m. The Pinecroft Group Hotline Number is 688-8461. Thank you, Ladyg
The correct date for the Pinecroft Group meeting is Aug. 14th, Thursday, at 6:30 p.m. The Shreveport Community Church at 5720 Buncombe Rd. is the location of the meeting. Sections 17, 18, 8, and part of 7 are included, also. The area for the Group is located between Linwood and Walker Rd. The tentative deadline for joining this group will be Aug. 14th. Thank you, PCG

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service