Has anyone received a royalty check ? If so, how soon after the completion of the well did you receive the check?

Views: 435

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

JK - I am in no way qualified to make a recommendation about the law. I was just glad someone could ask a question I didn't have the expertise to think of asking. As for royalty vs. setback issues, I view both as somewhat equally weighted. Finally, as far as your opinion that I am "fixated on the inane," it is your opinion, you are entitled to it ... but it is just your opinion and not a fact.

Hopefully this discussion can now go on and members will again ask their burning questions. You & I both know that accurate information is important and needed.

Best - sesport :0)
IT WAS ACCURATE THE FIRST DARN TIME IT WAS POSTED.

GIVE IT UP.
Parker - No, JK admitted to omitting a detail so as to bait Jimmy D. I did give it up. I said, "Hopefully this discussion can no go on ..."

Best - sesport :00
Parker, The peacemaker.

As to technical and legal matters, sometimes (usually) JK & KB provide correct information, sometimes it is just almost correct and they amend it. Same is true for any provider of specifics, myself included. Only important thing is to correct error, or render clarification, as soon as possible.

But please, do not hold either of these two up examples of evenhanded peace and decorum. As to Jimmy Dale, some people are more tactful than others. Lack of tact doesn't mean the information they convey is not of value. JMHO.

Jay Murrell
Jay,

When people use the restroom no one has to tell them to use tissue when they are done unless they are a complete MORON.

I think the same is true about this site. The members are intelligent adults.

I think it would get rather tedious if someone held our hand and walked us through every TINY step we need to take.

I've never spoken to ANYONE on this site who needed or wanted their hand held to that extent.
OK
When the information was first submitted, I joted it down for future reference.

How many members on this site would have had a clue before Jim mentioned it.

In my opinion, this is one of those VERY USEFUL tidbits. You can darn well be assured that I will use it.

It's something that I didn't know prior to JIm posting it. I am thankful that he did so.

But from that point I own what I do with it. I am the ONLY one who is responsible for how I chose to use information or whether I chose to use it. JIm has just pointed out valid information.

When someone then comes along and tries to get in a contest the message gets lost.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service