I am SO glad I found this site.
I live in Township 20 in Webster Parish. (Germantown Rd. area). I have 2 acres of land and I'm wondering if it's a good idea to be in a pool or to wait on someone to contact you. I've been contacted to join 2 pools they have going--but I haven't.
Does anyone have any advise for me????

Thanks for your help!!

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We do not know for a fact that the gas is here or there. That is one reason that you must take your time and find out for sure. If the groups like Mr. Blacks accept payment without knowing for sure , are they making a wise decission ? If they take payment on a hunch then they will lose ! I said that we don't know for sure. I didn't say nobody knew for sure.These guy's aren't dummies.They aren't going to offer you a ton of lease money without haveing a good idea that its there! There is drilling activity to the north of you and to the south of you. West of you and to the east as far over at this point as Union parish. If this is all Shale play then I really don't think it will skip your neck of the woods and then start back up again on the other side of the road. That may sound funny but thats what some of the clowns around here want you to believe.

The larger the group the more powerful you become. The more acreage you control the more say that you have. This isn't rocket science on this end of the play.Just strategy and simple economics at work. He with the most makes the rules!

P.S. Please don't say this is your last question. I said that same thing 5 months ago and I just got through posting 2 more this morning. It could cause you to lose your credibiliy if you aren't careful ! HA! HA! Please do not slow down in your quest for knowledge. As soon as you do , bad things can happen. The more informed that you are the less likely you will be to make those peasant type decissions.Keep asking those questions until you no longer have questions. Have a good one.
Whoever created this site did a great job! It's been very informative for me. It's cool that y'all are doing this. Thanks all for your help!
He goes by "Haynesville" and there's some info on him on his home page.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service