I signed a division order for royalties last week and mailed it into Fossil Inc. No one there could tell me how much we were going to receive. Does any body have any idea how much gas these wells are producing?

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haynesville Royalties
when you get a royalty check there is an attachment to the check that has a description of how much class was produced, at what price, and other details.

I don't know anybody that has received haynesville royalties yet.
gas not class, my bad, im watching tv at the same time im typing this and they were talking about a class
Hi Jason,

I too signed a division order with Fossil . Where are you located? I'm on Williams Rd in the Johnson Field "I THINK", If we are talking about the same well, I've heard it produced 10k the first month.
I'm on Timber Ridge. On the SONRIS LITE website it showed to have produced 10,500 MCF in Jan. Then fell to 7,500 but remains steady at that.
Does any one know how to translate that to dollars for us.
the web site below has an easy to use Royalty Calculator

http://geology.com/royalty/
Do we input our rate as 1/5 or the multiplier on the division order
use whole numbers

12.5 = %12.5

25 = 25%
Section 8
Hey Gang,

Received my first royalty check today on a small piece of property (little over 1/2 acre). The well is Virginia Packert 6H in Section 6 T13n R14w, DeSoto Parish, La. ....... And I'm waiting on my first check on another piece of property in the southern part of the Parish (lots more acreage there!)

Linda
correction, that's Section 6 T14N R14W........
FYI:

Oh, and I forgot to mention, PXP (the company who bought my lease from Chesapeake) figured my interest factor wrong!............Dee Dee (my new found friend on GHS) called me to let me know they had figured her ownership interest wrong. I was too busy making some "practice" dressing for this upcoming Thanksgiving, so I hadn't checked mine yet! But I did, and yep, it was wrong too...... Thanks Dee Dee................. Anyways, looks like they figured around 5% royalties instead of 25%. ....... It was late when I called the company to let them know about the mistake, so I haven't heard back from them yet. ..... And, I never received a Division Order, so I don't know if the Section has over or under 640 acres.......... Will let you all know when I get it straight. ....

Linda

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service