Who would someone contact to try and get some of the dirt work on the pads? Would you contact the drilling companies direct or are they using contractors to handle this for them? Thanks in advance for everyones help.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know the answer to that question too. I now have access to a dozer and crew that I need to put to work.
Good luck. I was asking this question for a friend of mine. It doesn't appear that people know who to contact or they just don't want to give it up. Maybe someone will step up and help out.
I dont know the answer, but if I had a dozer and was looking for work, I'd contact the Chesapeake field office on Sligo road or the PetroHawk field office on Highway 157 down below the Oakland 4-way. Good luck. :)
Due to the nature of the work to be performed, I would start by obtaining approval from the state. In Louisiana, you may want to contact the Office of Conservation.

http://dnr.louisiana.gov/CONS/directory.ssi
A company in Minden, (Hollingworth Construction) does this type of work (road work, site setup,ect.) for different oil companies.
Several companies in the area build locations. Plenty more trying to come in from outside this area also.
I know Fluid Disposal out of Homer is hiring. Also I know someone else that is doing dirtwork for the pads. I can check with him to see if he needs more help.
It appears as though there are many contractors that are coming in to do pad prep. It must be lucrative. Anybody have any idea what drilling companies are paying for preparing drilling pads?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service