POST your Comments and Questions to Chesapeak ,Petrohawk,Devon and XTO here

We all know they have eyes on this site,let'em know whats an your mind.

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great concept, Coonman but my momma always told me that if you don't have something nice to say about someone, keep your friggin' trap shut!
what did she say about posting it on the internet?
To the unseen heroes:

While it is understandable to keep lease operations quiet from the general public. By doing so, you are supplying the communities (in which you wish to form partnerships with) to rely on "hearsay". While this could benefit you in one manner, it can also result in negative consequences.

The communities share what knowledge they have gained, since the discovery of the HS, but some of that information being shared has caused an unfortunate struggle for the landmen. Many are aware the presence of the landmen, and what purpose they serve to the community. As the members of the communities hear of lease bonus increasing, they begin to consider they would be offered the same deal.

To eliminate this growing potential, might I suggest two things. One, offer a "blanket" bonus for all members of the community. While this "blanket" offer would not be near the amount that is offered on a one-to-one basis, it will allow the members of the community to weight the offer against all factors known to them.

As a potential suggestion, and merely an example of what I am attempting to say, if you were to make a "blanket" offer of $2,000/25% per acre offer to anyone wishing to form a partnership with you, they could accept the offer. Along with the creation of a "blanket" offer, might I suggest the creation of a data pool/ territory for landmen who has established a relationship with your company. When a member of the community desires to accept the "blanket" offer, they can input their information into a web-based form. This, of course, would require such form to be created. Once a member has used the online form to acknowledge their agreement to the terms, a report can be generated. The landman who is assigned to each territory would be able to contact the mineral right owner, within the scope of your leasing area, and could complete the signing of the lease agreement.

This would allow the landmen to consume less fuel (environmentally conscience effort), reduce their need for negotiation with misinformed owners (less stress), increase your ability to lease more land (more future profits), offer a reasonable offer to the masses (reduced cost of exaggerated bonus'), and offer the landowners a relief (happiness) of the confusion that is associated with leases and mineral rights.

While this concept may not be fully comprehensible, due to my lack of demonstration, I hope that it offers a suggestion that may be begin the process. The internet can be a valuable tool, but not until it is utilized to its full potential.

Thank you.
Well Grice, what oil company are you representing or are you your own land man so you can resell your leases to the oil companies at a huge profit?

Your letter certainly should receive the "Golden Buffalo Patty" award and if that isn't enough I have some "Golden Horse Biscuits" that I am sure a lot of people would love to send you!

Yes, the internet is a great tool that enlightens some people on who and what should be entertained as good business practice or just plain bull that you should watch where you put your feet!!
I neither represent an Oil Company, nor am I an independent landman. I was merely staying in form to the topic.

I heard someone was trying to build a machine what flies in the air. Why would someone waste their time...everyone knows a man can't fly.

Everything must start at a point, and progress from there. Some may fail, some may become the tools of the future. More than likely, my suggestion would fall on deaf ears. But, unless it was mentioned, the concept may have never been introduced.

I will be patently waiting for your introduction of an idea, a concept, or even a simply suggestion.

Hold on tight, I would hate to see you fall under the wheel.
You are so wise. How did you know the buffalo were next in line?
Then they steal your Government Rations.
Lots of land available up here in Far North Bossier...You guys better come on up and get it before someone else does. Other companies are snooping around up here....Sitting on top of gas and oil!!
I know that Cheasapeake is in our area and some of our neighbors have signed leases but some have not. We are in Rolling woods subdivision in Carmel. I know that my little 1.91 acres is not a lot but I would like to know how we go about getting in touch with someone as all of the numbers I've tried to call all I get is a voice mailbox not a live person.
try e-mailing
Encana is also in your area, Brenda.
BRING IT ON (BIG BOYS)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service