Spring Branch,mineral owner's Discussions (1,609)

Discussions Replied To (1369) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm hoping one of the locals can help me!!!"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Feb 18 to What is the Township and Range for the six newly drilled and/or planned Australis TMS wells?

12 Feb 19
Reply by Jay

"That's what I've been told!!!"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Feb 18 to What is the Township and Range for the six newly drilled and/or planned Australis TMS wells?

12 Feb 19
Reply by Jay

"Thanks, Jay.  I see the Stewart and Bergold wells are in 1N-6E.   The Quarterly Acti…"

12 Feb 19
Reply by Jay

"Of course the obvious answer to my question is that the Operators (as in CHK) have a…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jan 10 to NEED A LEASE ON 1.06 ACRES IN DESOTO PARISH

25 Jan 15
Reply by kittycatmama

"Skip, would the Operator be required to demonstrate that they made a bona fide offer…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jan 10 to NEED A LEASE ON 1.06 ACRES IN DESOTO PARISH

25 Jan 15
Reply by kittycatmama

"ok "

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jan 4 to Severance Tax on newly drilled horizontal wells

4 Jan 4
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"I will gladly do that if, as, and when I receive reimbursement for the withheld seve…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jan 3 to Severance Tax on newly drilled horizontal wells

4 Jan 4
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"Who would want to tie up acreage for a $25 an acre option?  Not me!"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Dec 31, 2018 to Leasing in Rapides Parish

15 Jan 27
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Great response to Lynn, Skip.  She needs to understand that the Lease bonus is not i…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Dec 10, 2018 to We got a lease offer - T18N R15W S8

25 Dec 20, 2018

"Anyone:  How do you view permits?"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Dec 6, 2018 to Sonris Changes

19 Dec 6, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service