Spring Branch,mineral owner's Discussions (1,624)

Discussions Replied To (1380) Replies Latest Activity

"As a royalty owner, my ownership interest was not affected by Exco's Chapter 11 and…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jun 24 to Shell vs Exco Prices

17 Jun 24
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"My gas price was clearly higher when Exco marketed 100% of the gas from their partne…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jun 22 to Shell vs Exco Prices

17 Jun 24

"Thanks to Jffree, Jay and Jon.  You have been very helpful!  I see now why they want…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Jun 4 to McLofflin Gas Unit, S. Holloway Survey, A-295, Harrison Co, Tx

6 Jun 4

"Just what we need!   A Chinese company drilling in the Permian!"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Apr 27 to Permian Drilling Record Reported

10 Apr 29
Reply by Rock Man

"Julie, was that initial Feb production of 218,527 just for the H2 well or was it a t…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Apr 10 to Hilltoppers-Banana Slugs wells in San Augustine Co, TX

8 Apr 11
Reply by jffree1

"Thank you, Jffree!"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Apr 3 to Hilltoppers-Banana Slugs wells in San Augustine Co, TX

8 Apr 11
Reply by jffree1

"Thank you, Rock Man"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Apr 2 to Hilltoppers-Banana Slugs wells in San Augustine Co, TX

8 Apr 11
Reply by jffree1

"Thanks, Jay.  Both well previously had surface casing set at 3,000+ ft. by a spudder…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Mar 27 to Saxby 3-10 2H and Quinn 41-30 3H

3 Mar 27

"It was a 25% cost free royalty lease but we all know that Chesapeake ignores the "co…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Mar 26 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"We were leased to Petrohawk on 60 ac in the section. Chesapeake as operator drilled…"

Spring Branch,mineral owner replied Mar 26 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service