WELLS THAT ARE ALREADY DRILLED AND NOT THE HAYNESVILLE SHALE

I LIVE IN DESOTO PARISH AND THERE IS A WELL THAT WAS DRILLED IN DEC OF LAST YEAR AND NOW THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE PIPELINE TO BE FINISHED. THIS IS NOT A HAYNESVILLE SHELL WELL. WE SIGNED THE LEASE 2 YEARS AGO FOR $100 ACRE AND 1/6TH ROYALTY. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO PUT MORE WELLS IN THIS SECTION FOR THE HAYNESVILLE SHELL. I WAS TOLD PROBABLY NOT.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is your Section Township and Range ? I can look it up
ACTUALLY MY LAND IS IN 2 SECTIONS, SECT 35 16 14 AND SECT 2, 15,14
SORRY, I KNEW THAT
go over and ask the geologist in his group
how do you know what wells are in your unit?
Sonris Lite Site is where I look up the permits and existing wells. Department of Natural Resources.
You are either in the Bozman or Evans well. You look at your Section, Township and Range and then go to the Sonris website and it will tell you everything that has happened since the drilling began. Are you down Richardson Road? Or off Missle Base Road? I watched the Bozman and Evans well being drilled. The one down Richardson Road looked like the Eifel (spelling) Tower pictures I have seen.
i am in the section for the bozman's well, but the evans well is closer but that don't mean anything as it is in another section. Yes i am down Richardson rd. at the end almost
also, i heard that they are going to be putting another well on Section 2, and are going to use the property behind us either for an access road or pipeline as my freind who owns the property was talked to by a landman., Do you know anything about that. It sure is going to be dusty and noisy and my grandaughter lives with us and she is 7, there is no fence., I am very concerned about her safety as the property is right behind the house.
Desoto
No, I do not know for sure where they are going to put this, but i do know that they came and surveyed the land behind us and I did talk to Camterra Land man about it. They are looking for a place to go thru back to Otto P. Turners land where the proposed well is going. I also checked with the Court House today and it looks like Camterra has assigned some leases to Petrohawk. Won't know for sure until I can get this on line to read it. Hopefully it will be our leases as Petrohawk would probably put in bigger wells........ Where on Missile base is the equipment. the land that camterra looked at is next to THe old Hemingway's Paint & Body Shop & Richardson Rd.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service