apparently they have started making offers in this area.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just talked to one of their landmen but have nothing to report as of yet. They are working the area.
Hey Cat! I have googled the company and can't figure out just exactly what they do. It seems that they have 2 employees, so I'm assuming that they are not a drilling co. Gee, pretty smart assumption, huh! They may possibly have something to do with PHK cause you can pull up PHK on their site, but I am assuming that they may be wearing "flippers". Petro Land Services is the company doing the negotiating for them. I know that your group is still fairly large in acreage, but in ours their is only appr 20 acres unleased. I am wondering when it gets closer to drilling time, since we know that more than likely CHK will control the drilling, will it matter if we forgo being picky about who we sign with and just take the best offer. I do know that 11,000 from CHK is not enough for 75% of my royalties. Input anyone??? Anyone????
I talked to this guy this evening. He says that his company is made up of a partnership of several men in various Texas cities. He also assured me that their money was "good"! Payment would be made as soon as the leases were run. The name of the company that he gave me was not Petro. It is Reli Land Services. We will just wait and see what he has to offer. I hear that they offered someone in this area $17,500 an acre with a 25% royalty. Bear in mind, that this is hearsay and is not admissable in a court of law!!!
I also heard that the offer made was 17,500 to someone near the Buckley Station on Blanchard/Furrh Rd. It was supposedly made by phone to someone that was already leased by Winchester. Heard of anyone in our area signing for 17,000 today with Twin Cities?
"Never Make Someone a Priority When You Are Only An Option..."

Please tell me that does not apply here. :)
So what have you been offering? I got 440 acers put together with 6 landowners.
Julie,
Sounds as if you and your company is someone we in the south Rusk County area would certainly be interested in hearing from.

I don't know if you are interested in East Texas, but Petrohawk indicated earlier that they were interested only in NW La and then they came in last week and said they were looking for mineral acreage in Rusk, Panola, Shelby and Nacogdoches Counties so you never know.

That 592 foot Jurassic section in Cabot's Trawick Gas Unit 29 well #101 in Nacogdoches County seems to have changed some peoples minds.

Our group is "MEMO" (for Mt Enterprise Mineral Owners) and we'll be happy to have you meet with us at your convenience. Just let us know if and when your schedule will permit it.
Thanks for your interest.
Julie,
I regret not having gotten back with you sooner--just tonight saw your response. Will try and get our people together and get the acreage and survey packages together. (Encore Acquisition's, Amy Loller, made our group a blanket propsal at $3500 and 25 % for a 3 year paid up lease.)

Most of the acreage we have is in the Rusk County ("greater Mt Enterprise") area--within a 6 or7 mile radius of Mt Enterprise to Laneville-Minden and south to Trawick and Cushing in Nacogdoches County.

Will be in touch. Thanks
Is this Company called Bennington?
What areas are they interested in?
Julie, Yes I am interested. What exactly is your company and the company you work for? Is it for drilling purposes or possible flipping?
Julie, Yes I am interested. What exactly is your company and the company you work for? Is it for drilling purposes or possible flipping?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service