Anyone heard of BMNW Resources LLC? They have been reported offering $17,500/25% per acre in the N Shreveport/Blanchard area. They are operating through Petro Land Services. Also just heard that Twin Cities signed 10 acres in the same area at $17,000 per acre. Looks like CHK is still making some offers and this one is the best made in this area so far.

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am all new to this....my family owns Western Trace in Keithville..off Keith Road...they have approached my dad about placing well there....and have already stake out the area.....
Mac, Would this be the same company? I thought that they were just investors and not a drilling company. What do you know?
The BMNW Resources phone number that I was given is 869-6202. Also, Julie Martin, a landman for the same co. left her phone #318-344-6509. She said for anyone we know to please contact them. I am assuming they are a third party, but not sure. If they make a significant offer it may be worth considering, especially if control of the drilling is already established.
N Shreveport-Blanchard area. Could u be more specific? Township, range, section?
Ok thx Shalelover...am right below in T18 R14..just want to know what's going on around the area...

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service