Does any body know what these wells are producing? And what are the lease bonus's? I signed with Torrin way before all the hype, but I've been told we are dead in the middle of the Shale.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shale Geo, I saw that sometimes you know what the lease rates are for an area. What type of lease rates have you seen here for those of us in this area. I'm in Section 13.
Hi Jay: We have property in S1 T13N R15W Desoto & have not been approached by anyone. Any idea what leases will go for? Bridas is drilling a Haynesville @ 3 miles west
Thank you so much!!!
Anybody else out there live on Williams Rd in Keithville? What kind of production are the Fossil Wells Producing. I've heard the they are right in the heart of the big Shale. Fossil don't seem to want to release any info, which makes it a possibility
I have property on Vardaman, 15-15 (23) and am drawing off of the Walton Well. No money there but the Williams well just down the street is in the Haynesville Shale. Sonris posted all the info (depth, etc) and then it disappeared the following day. It is my understanding that they have this well seriously choked back and will not be posting any info until they have to.
I'm actually in Section 8 15N 15W and there is a Fossil Well 500yds from me that I was told was producing since Feb. I think it's the Johnson 1 ???? Any news on this one
Thanks Caddo Visitor,

just my luck

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service