For all of you who don't know Jay...he is ShaleGeo. He has been constantly bombarded with questions and mail since he started on this site. Now he is fed up with the nasty ways. You got what you wanted. If you don't want him to go, you better tell him NOW!

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone knows that this site is crawling with landmen. They gather information about what we know and how best to deal with the landowner. Even though I may disagree with how Jim states things and at times he does offer very good information. We all could learn from each other on this site. Example: Jim when someone starts a discussion and does not have all the appropriate information for you to give a good explanation, just type in a reply that graciously ask for the specific information that is needed.

And please give up on the pseudonyms. There are several of us that have our reasons for not wanting to be known. It does not mean that I am hiding from anything, but in Jay's case it could affect his work. It could be considered insider information. In my case, I do not want every Tom, Dick and Harry calling me asking for advise. If I used my real name and made a post about the "KILLER" well in section 69 T$@ R #^ I would not want everyone in section 69 calling me on the phone and asking about it. Fair enough.

We need both of you, Jay and Jim to help educate us poor hillbillies so don't quit.
Jay, I have run some online groups before and can understand your frustration with how drama and in fighting can get on your nerves and make you question yourself and the whole point of the group itself. Dont let it do that. There are so many people on here speaking out for you to stay and I am sure just as many that have not said anything that this website has helped more than you will ever know. Trust in yourself and know at the end of the day creating this site is one of the best things for more people than you can imagine.

Dont leave, please dont leave. If anything take a couple of days and not get on here, just give it a break. I am online so much with my work and such that I have to do that sometimes. I do believe you are the type of person that if you leave you will really regret it. Dont let the few control the many as happens so often in this day and age.

Lastly I would like to give you a very sincere Thank You for everything you have done on here.
I have already heard about a situation where life-long friends are suing each other about gas development. If you knew these two guys it would truly break your heart. They are both great guys.

This situation is similar. I think Jay and Mr. McConnell are both great guys. It is painful to see a fight between two such individuals.

You cannot read the volume of their comments without being able to see that they both are trying to help those of us that are uniformed.
Jay, You got to be kidding. Don't worry about those goof balls we need you here.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service