Chesapeake got a favorable ruling from OOC concerning forming of a unit in Caspiana field. The ruling along with a map was recorded last week under instrument number 2179204 with the caddo clerk of courts. Seems like a unit was formed crossing several section lines in a circle of 2000' from the Nelson 18H, Well #1. Order was signed by Welsh and talks about force pooling as a means to utilize this well to save drilling of more wells and also mentioned to alleviate waste as defined by OOC. Someone with a lot more savvy than I should read this and determine if it is detrimental to landowners as I suspect it might be.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm puzzled after reading this thread. I'm not in section 18 but have received several notices about the intent to drill the Nelson 18 for over a year. I assumed we, (my neighbors and me) received those notices because we were "near" the section.
Now, I'm wondering why we did receive them since we are in section 19 and why Rick did not receive them and he is in section 18.
Any thoughts ??
Okey dokey... Thanks !
You have to request the Order. Marcia (pronounced Mar-cee-ah) is who prepares the orders once issued. She usually has a 4 to 6 week backlog but if someone requests a "rush job" she will get to the Order earlier.
I meant to say that Marcia prepares the orders 4 to 6 weeks AFTER the hearing. She does not take that long to mail it out once requested.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service