A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 548

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The plan was a democratic congress's plan, not W's.
this is not true. It was the treasury departments plan (paulson, et al Bush Appointees). They presented the plan, which congress slightly altered (arguably making it worse, in cases) and passed.
No matter who Developed the plan its a mess and its not doing anything but getting worse for the US tax payers. I wonder if the media will acknowledge it when Obama gets in office and doesnt give the 95% a tax cut that he promised and doesnt tax corperations like he promised? He is a smart man with a legacy on the line, he isnt going to do something as stupid as raise taxes on corperate america in times like this. All the people that thought they were getting a tax cut next year...SORRY! The Meat is in middle....he will tax the middle class to death!
Bill:

I think you're partially right. He ain't raising corporate taxes in this climate. I think he will try to get his middle class tax cut passed and pass it on to the top income earners. Problem is they won't be earning as much with markets down, so you have a revenue shortfall. So the question is will they pass it and widen the deficit?
He may cut the Taxes for the middle class at first but you have to remember this, if corperate america isnt making any money than they cant be taxed. You cant tax money that is in the bank and isnt being moved. That is the problem with the capital and liquidity issue..the money is out there just not getting lended and moved.

What happens when they pump all of this change into the system and we start exporting goods again with this much capitol in the system? I say it creates to much cash in the system thus causing inflation.....and could even cause Hyperinflation just depending on the amount of $$ they inject.

I heard an economist say yesterday that you could give everyone in the US a million dollars a each but if they are not spending it than you will not see inflation. Same with the banks...what happens when they do start lending this much Low interest almost free cash again it could be devistating.

Also with this housing crises, the only way to stabelize housing is to keep people in there homes or have people buying them. Well if they implement plans for low interest and easy lending again than you will see the same thing in the next 10 years that you see now but worse. WHY?

Because americans havent learned there lesson. You have to let the system hit the bottom and correct itself. Its just like telling a small child not to touch a hot plate, they will not learn untill they get burned.
Altered Slightly????

Paulsons plan was a few pages.

Congress's was the size of a novel.
So what is this 'Clinton mess', that you mention. How did Clinton bring about the market meltdown, housing bust, $5 trillion added to the national debt in the last 8 years, the $1billion/day war in Iraq that we're stuck in, etc. This ought to be hilarious.
Cooter, That is there plan. To get america dependent on government and the super rich just as clinton did with fanny and freddie. This is plan, this is sad for democracy and capitalism. Its really a sad day people! Obama is a puppet to the people that impowered him. He will do as they say or they will remove him, there goal is not to have to have america strive in a capistalist society. They Hate capitalism, freedom and democracy. This is a sad day my friends, when we wake up, if we wake up and realize what is happening it maybe to late. The majority in this county have spoken. Wreather they understand his plan or not I do not know. I do not know all of his plan for change and I am uncertain, and I am scared. This plan of change scares me. I love this country, this constitution, this Socialictic society. I love the fact that if I work hard I get the things that I want. I love me independence. I am so sad People....So SO sad :(
:( too
I am sad as well... Like I lost a good friend or a close family member... I understand your pain and concerns because I am as well...
"Obama is a puppet to the people that impowered him."

Who would that be? The Muslims? Al Quaida? The secret black communist cabal?

What kind of psychosis inducing drugs are you people on? You think capitalism is going to end under an Obama Presidency? Have you seen the news lately? It's almost crashed to the ground under your hero GW Bush's presidency. Obama, if given a chance, might just save us from the damage done by the corrupt idiots who have been trashing our economy, our Constitution, and from the sound of all you frightened wingnuts, our nation's intellect.

Turn off the AM radio and FOX fake news, pull your heads out of your @sses, and get to work making America a better place.
Nicely done John. I'm not scared, I voted for Obama. I do NOT agree with everything he stands for but I've just had enough of the war (10 billion per month), the middle class always taking a hit, a national debt I still can't get my head around ( wasn't there a surplus when Slick Willie was in office?) Privitized greed and socialized bailouts. We need a change. Lets support the man like Americans and work on putting this country back together.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service