I have a few questions to ask about this well if anyone can help. #1 This well site, pad, road to the pad and everything around them was six feet under water for about a week. The rig had already been moved out but the well had not been fraced yet. What was in the pits on site and did it go into Wallace Lake? #2 Last Sunday morning about 28 huge Halliburton trucks went down, I assume to frac the well. Lot's of noise coming from there. How long does it take to frac a well? #3 If Halliburton is doing the frac work for Camterra, why wouldn't their wells be just as good as the bigger players ?
I appreciate all the help we get from the folks on this site. J.J. Jones

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) you'll have to ask Camterra.
2)Typically about a week for a 12 stage frac
3)They have the "potential" to be depending on geographical location. A well in 16/14 is probably not going to be as good as a well in 14/11, just for an example. But Camterra's well in 16/14 has the "potential" to be just as good as Chesapeake's well in 16/14 with Halliburton doing the frac.
Thanks Spring Branch for the reply and information. I would like to think that there was water in the pits at the site when the flood came.
J.J. Jones
You also have to remember those were some of CHK earlier wells prior to the learning curve. I know CHK is currently drilling 4 or 5 wells in that township so it will be interesting to see what the wells will come in at.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service