I recently received a lease offer on some Shelby County land I hold the mineral rights to and was disappointed in the initial offer of $300/Acre and a 1/6 share. Has anyone heard of other offers that are better? It is in the Carson-Neva Survey area.

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any recent leases in webster parish ???
Please let me know if anyone has heard of lease offers in Caldwell Parish.
Has anyone in Natchitoches Parish had any offers lately? It seems so quiet....
Has anyone gotten any offers to sell your oil minerals, royalties, and land surface in the Harrison County of east Texas? I only have four acres now and the rest of the family land runs right below I-20 and the east Texas state line. After the bottom fail out last year and the oil went down to $58.00 a barrel, I was able to only sell some of my minerals and royalties for only about $1,900.00/acre. Is there anybody out there with land nearby have gotten more or could give me information about getting more in the near furture? If the oil reaches $125 a barrel again in July, I wonder what would that bring in per acre?
Don't worry about the price of oil getting that high. worry about who will be in the bread lines. We are in the worst slump in the oil&gas business in 25 years. Generally, lease bonus prices are continueing to go down. Many companies are taking a wait and see stance. They can afford to do that for the duration of the current leases.
What anyone is able to get as bonus money depends entirely on how desirable that area is, how invested a company is in the area, how big the company is and a host of other factors. What seems like it ought to be or used to be "worth" X, is only worth c, just one mile farther away.
If you can lease it now, do so. If you want to wait......do so at the risk of getting nothing for years. Leasing is NOT going to heat up any time soon.
I think I can see your negativity...and I notice some companies are stacking right now probably cause they are broke and cant play...if someone like me does not lease It will be OK strickter regulations on operations need to to be made, just ask the people around Mansfield.... so your right don't lease -till they figure out how to do away with headaches, of... poor water, noise, privacy and the nice little roads you used to like to ride down on Sunday afternoonsthat are full of potholes and garbage.
DaddyT, Woman/Landowner/Royalty Owner/Unleased Mineral Owner

Received an offer from Permian Basin Acquisition Fund for $8,000 per mineral acre for property located in Sec.13 (15-14). I don't own property in this S/T/R. My property is in Sec. 11, 12 & 14 (T15) Caddo Parish;Sec 17(16-13) Caddo Parish. I am always receiving offers from companies on S/T/R where I do not own property. Did not know if this offer would be of interest on this topic.
yes i AM RIGHT ON THE TEXAS LA LINE AND WE HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE HOLDING TOGETHER 6OO ACRES THEY ARE DRILLING IN THE TWO SECTIONS NEXT TO US AND WANTING TO DRILL IN OURS WE HAVE STARTED JAN12 GETTING 1000 AN ACRE LAST OFFER WAS 2250AN ACRE SO WE ARE GOING TO HOLD TIGHT.
Hi Rockey, holding tight is great because I think you can get at least $5,000/acre and up. If you don't mind me asking, what is the name of the company that offered the $2,250/acre? Talking like this is the only way for me to learn. I'm listening and getting as much information that is shared.
Rockey:

I am right in there with Trina. Who is offering in that area? Is it on the Texas side or LA side?
Thank you.
Hi Teresa, I sold to Shelby Company last year some oil minerals and royalties. My land is on the Texas side of the line. What is going on with Chesapeake? Who are the top buyers now?
Has anyone heard of any offers for leasing in Lafayette County {Arkansas} ? We have a small piece of property there and received a call yesterday offering 200.00 acre and 20% royalties for a 3 year lease.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service