I know they all play it close to the vest but does anyone know what Encana's outlook for 2009 is related to new rigs in the area? Rumors have them moving closer to Caddo.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gee KB,

That must make me a cheap phony. Wait till you get to the bowling ally.
P.S. I already head that once tonight.
cheep, cheep, cheep ... maybe she meant "reel" deal ... what with all those little goldfish you're showing off. (NO CANNONS FIRED)
I better start slowing down when I type. My spelling, and the fact that I leave whole words out
of sentences are putting me right at the fifth grade level. What's more important anyway, fire water or big catfish. KB just doesn't get it sometimes.

Hello my little snow patrol, as usual a stunning display of creativity with your words.
(Gun powder wet from fishing)
A question was asked and, since I have amassed a rather large body of work regarding shale and coal bed methane drilling issues some of which has to do with Encana, I felt I should make that information available to the person who asked the question.

I live on top of the Barnett Shale where this hydraulic fracturing of shale was born. It ain't pretty. People think it's free money but they should THINK AGAIN!
TX.

Fair enough, just wanna make sure your not working for a rival company.
I hope you understand my point, If KB, said you good, that's all I need to know.
I'm going to tell you I told SS, go join the Health & Safety group and get up to speed.
Yeah, I'm lucky though, I live on a state owned body of water. You mess that up and you have some serious issues on your hand.
And the state protects bodies of water like the Achafalaya Basin, too. You'd better go catch up.
Don't live in the Achafalaya basin, Boudreax does, the sheer size of the Achafalaya basin put's it into a different game. Don't worry, until I need too. That's why I elect politicians.

PS Don't have a Whisky Bay either.
So, where would you guess the state is focusing all of it's resources on right now? Achafalaya or Dorcheat? Then there's the Gulf Coast to consider since the hurricanes. Go read!
That's what I got you doing. It seems to be working fine. Let's see, the Achafalaya has been polluted for 50 years. Don't need to read about that, anybody living in LA knew that. Is this a shocking thing to find out about pollution in LA. After all LA has the highest cancer rate in the nation. No grounding breaking stuff here snowman, just another day at the office.

P.S. Your snow must be from Colorado to clean to be from LA.
Ha, ha, close enough to Canada, close to somewhere over the Rainbow.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service