President Obama just mentioned 'Natural Gas' in the post-election press conference when talking about solutions to energy challenges. Bring it on!

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

allow me to add a caveat: if the dems are foolish enough to keep the triumvirate intact with pelosi remaining in a visible position of leadership all bets are OFF.
It certainly makes sense for him to give on this. Natural gas has always been seen as the "fuel of compromise"
That's what I think Keith. It was disappointing to hear Mitch McConnell (R-KY) mention nuclear and clean coal today, but maybe that will lay the groundwork for a compromise on natural gas.
Even future electric vehicles will likely be hybrids that use some kind of fosil fuel.
Note that many canidates backed by coal money last night won. How effective the EPA is going forward will be interesting.
Job creation. How many jobs would be created with a new domestic natural gas centered economy? Both sides need to claim job creation within a year and I don't think there is any other private sector vehicle to create the number of jobs they need to create. Natural gas is energy locked up in basic carbon structures. We have trillions of cubic feet of it right under our feet. It's a turn key economy waiting for a market just like the internet was in the 90s.
Maybe T-Boone will get a little more billing now, huh?
noting the regional tension between iran and saudi arabia in particular is a keen observation. they've been pretty nervous for a while now and it's apparently getting worse. iran is a hair away from lighting up it's first nuclear reactor.
Go Haynesville Shale cried Obama!
JACK, YOU are so cheerful and funny!!
Lovin' that Haynesville Shale and money!
Wishful thinking!!!!!!
You been drinking????
Dream on, Jack Blake!!
DREAM!! DREAM!!! DREAM!!!
SCREAM!!! SCREAM!!! SCREAM!!!
LOVE YOUR G H S !!!!!
Personally I think the word Obama should be banned from this site. This is Louisana, not Detroit. And if this offends anyone then you need to listen to the American people who spoke out yesterday.
Richard, I do not think we will get any assistance from certain ones;I do think we should be creative and work to push with our new officials to get a thrust put on the value of our gas, uses, exports, sales, etc. Perhaps, someone up there might help us now as they may care about the USA and want the money, energy, etc. to upgrade our nation. Once people realize that we can be independent from foreign oil, etc. have more money for supporting our own people through taxation , cheaper energy, and jobs, etc maybe we will not have a glut of gas. At least, I see some HOPE for our country now.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service