Hello everyone.
I'm very new at all this but I need to know if anyone can tell me about additional wells in our section. Will we receive royalities from all producing wells in our section? If not, how is it determined who gets paid and who doesn't? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Tags: Royalty, payments

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mac, in the future I would suggest you label with the Serial Nos. as it would be less confusing.
No, I want to properly convey the ambiance of the level of confusion involved with looking this sort of stuff up.
Another question.....I see where Batchelor well #1 is in our section and producing as of 6/12/10. Do we get royalities from this well? It is an alt. well and the serial # is 240795.
No, pull up SONRIS and look at the map. 240795 has a surface location in section 34, but it drains 14-9-3.

It's well #6 on my map above.
Thanks!
Dot, the following is the complete information for the Batchelor 3 #H1 Well that is drilled and completed in Section 3 of T14N-R9W.

J-W Operating, Batchelor 3 #H1 Well, Serial #240795, S34(3)-T15(14)N-R9W
This stuff can drive you crazy.Ha! I'm still learning and I appreciate all of the patience. I do love the research!! Sorry if my questions seem dumb.
Dot, there is no such thing as a dumb question on GHS - just people trying to become better informed.
Anyone heard about the royalities payments for Encana Well in Sec 19 14-14?
Is the section the same thing as a unit? Still a little confused. And can I find what unit we are in if it is different?
Dot, in most cases a Haynesville Unit will consist of a single section. You can find unit information on Sonris and it will generally be included in front of the well name on well permits.
This question is about pipe-line temproary work spaces...should we be paid by the rod or the amount they offer for any damages only?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service