All Discussions Tagged 'Royalty' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Henry Hub gas prices

I completely realize that this subject has been up and down the flag pole..fileted..sliced..diced..and fried to a crisp. I believe that the…

Started by Brian H

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Jon Williamson

Corrections to royalty years in the past!

Hi, Does anyone else have corrections in their monthly royalty statements for months that are years in the past? I do. My current royalty s…

Started by Ronald Newland

6 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Alexander Unit 1H, Haynesville Play

Hello! I'm new to this site. I just found out a month ago my family is heir to a share of Royalty Interest in the Alexander Unit 1H well ne…

Started by Ron C

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Ron C

Find Production Rates

I am in N. Desoto Parish and the well on our loc is the Kelley Et. AL. 19-15-14 H1.  I have found out that the well has been in production…

Started by Familyguy

16 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by GoshDarn

(UPDATED) Royalty Payment Price Different for Checks from Encana/Shell

Why would the sale price for gas from Encana & Shell differ? It is the same gas from the same well. But these 2 companies that share th…

Started by Jennifer

28 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by VSC DeSoto South

Royalty payments??

Hello everyone. I'm very new at all this but I need to know if anyone can tell me about additional wells in our section. Will we receive ro…

Started by dot holloway

76 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by dot holloway

Royalty Estimation Tool. Here is how to tell how much money you will get for your minerals

Does anyone know what the Production Rates of the Haynesville plays have been lately? Follow this link to 'Geology.com' and use their Royal…

Started by lee

6 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by gregory richardson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service