Silly Cliche's You Learned From the Cradle

OK Shalers,
Those of you that know me know that I can only take so much bad news and Shale in-fighting. It is once more time to "lighten" things with something really silly and inane. What could be any sillier than the cliche's we Southerners learned as children. You non-Southerners (you know who you are) should get a kick out of these. I'll start the list and you all can join in. Let's see how many we can come up with.
1. Tighter than Dick's hatband.
2. Drunk as Cooter Brown.
3. Cuter than a speckled pup.
4. Ugly as home made sin.

Views: 995

Replies to This Discussion

Did I say that????
Banker Linda, glad you did not finish !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch! Whew!!!
My mom used to use that phrase a lot when I was little............. never learned where she got it from, but I would probably think it was my grandfather...... he was a fiesty little Irishman......

Here's another one...... the squeaky wheel always gets the grease!
Linda, I am thinking that you never heard the next line that they say in high schools.
UPPS!!!!

A good one is:

It is not HOW OLD one is, but HOW ONE is old. LOL
Beware of those who talk out of both sides of their mouth - a bit of the truth is somewhere in the middle. My dad's theory on propaganda.
If you liberals keep gettin' your way - we're all gonna hear one big loud flush. The sound of the U.S. of A. goin' straight down the toilet. - Archie Bunker
No, no I don't believe that quote is quite right. I believe Archie pronounced it "terlet."

lol, 80)
Dont look up when its raining little chicks drown that way. " They really do"

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service