i cannot believe how crooked so many oil and gas companys are out there. If you let them they will lie to about everything just to get you sign on the doted line. No one is going to tell you the truth about the haynesville shale because they want to make there pockets fat first. get you a oil and gas lawyer and dont sign a dam thing form the oil company's they are all crooks if you ask me and i dont trust none of them.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you feel better now?
You must be from a oil company the truth hurts don it
Every body go Waco news and check the blogs for fraud and look a this big case of fraud from Encana oil and gas & and the rest of these crooks.
Jerry, do you really have to start a thread for every thought that pops in your head, if it wasn't for those "crooked" production companies no one would have anything.
There is a right way to do things and not be a crook doing it
jerry,

I deleted your discussion, "Go to KBT.com".

There is no KBT.com and you are already discussing the issues on this tread.
I assume this is the story you are talking about:

A federal lawsuit filed Monday in Waco claims a Hearne law firm conspired with State District Judge Robert Stem to steal millions of dollars in property and mineral rights in an elaborate racketeering scheme.

Included among the 18 defendants named in the suit is Hearne City Attorney Brian F. Russ Jr. and James H. McCullough. The two are also partners in their own law firm.

News 3 has spoken with Bryan Russ, Jr. who says, there is no validity to any of the accusations.

Encana Oil & Gas and Leor Energy are also listed as defendants. These companies have reportedly benefited from the transactions made possible by some of the other defendants.

Though not named in the suit, District Court Judge Robert M. Stem, is listed as a co-conspirator who allegedly over time, has aided the defendants in their extortion plots.

News 3 tried to contact Judge Stem for comment, but he has not returned our calls.

The suit alleges that these and other individuals have over the past 15 years, planned and plotted to primarily swindle African Americans, people no longer living in Robertson County and the poor.

The suit claims, dummy companies are reportedly used by the defendants to easily transfer property and mineral rights. While the owners are allegedly contacted, Judge Stem is accused of allowing Russ & McCullough to serve notice to the unknown property owners by placing ads in publications. When the owners fail to come forward, the suit alleges the land is sold at below market value and the money is then deposited in the registry of the court.

After seven years pass and the money goes unclaimed, Judge Stem reportedly awards the funds to one of the dummy companies established by Russ & McCullough.

The four plaintiffs in the case are seeking three times the compensatory damages and punitive damages against the defendants. The plaintiffs are also seeking reasonable attorney fees and costs and order an equitable accounting from the defendants and are seeking to be awarded all they are legally entitled.
yea this is it read it
So just because Encana bought a lease from someone that 'legally' owns some property, they are complicit? The law firm is probably using a completely legal loophole, although un-ethical.
It will be on the head line news before long trust me
Randy,

It's the spaghetti lawsuit theory. Throw it out there and see if it sticks.
Sounds like they are just naming everone in the chain of title.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service