The First Annual Haynesville Shale BowlingTournament Series Championship

When and where will be determined by the number of teams and the availability of lanes.

A team will consist of two people.

Teams must be signed up not later than January 23rd to be entered. Once it is determined how many teams will bowl, a time and place will be set-up probably for January 31, at Holiday Lanes.

Each player will bowl three games a piece, which will be a total of six games for the team.
The total pin count for the six games that the team bowls will determine the winner.

The cost is $5.00 per game or $15 for a total of three games. The rental for shoes is $3.50 per pair. The cost per person to enter will be no more than $18.50 or a total of $37 per team.
All lanes must be prepaid to be reserved for January 31. If you are interested or need more information please feel free to send me a message. If you would like to mail your money to my house just ask me and I'll give you my address.

Views: 521

Replies to This Discussion

Nisie (spelled correctly)

We enjoyed bowling with you, and thanks for the cake that was a nice treat. You are very good bowler a little practice and you might have to be banned.
It won't be long before we do this again.
Bring it Me Maw, and bring your cane with you.
So Jim,
Are you saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too?
Was it chocolate cake?????
Not if Horseshoe girl is around.(LOL)

Yes it was chocolate, with chopped up candybars in it.This fat boy was feeling the urge but I opted out. Couldnt use the extra calories.So I just watched HSG eat 8 pieces. She claimed that the frosting made it easier for her to hold the ball. I dont know about that but every time she ate some cake she smacked 'em pins real good.
Chocolate will make you smack your Pappy, too! Loves me some chocolate.
Mr. Stewart - you never know what form sabbotage, secret weapons and magic will take. Never knew about frosting, did ya? Now, if Cathaus will hurry up and lay those tire tracks down your back ... LOL We'll want a picture of that, too.
Snake has a lot more than hoverround tracks coming to him from this old hoverround riding harridan!!
Cathaus! Ya' been sprung, girl! Don't want to know the details of how ya' got it done, but welcome back. It's rough when your away and there's only a handful of us left here to deal with the double talk coming out of the mouths of the DD Duo. We managed it okay, but there were some tense moments! LOL But you see how nice they cleaned up for those pictures?
Mr. Cathaus was able to sell enough blood to bail me out. I have to stay around here until the lab finds out if the aforementioned blood is safe to use. Then it is on to Shreveport and back to taking care of bidness. Those 2 Doyline Dudes need to have their ego deflated and I am just the Me Maw to do it.
Hey Me Maw,
my computer crashed over the weekend, maybe now I can see what you old foggies have been writing about.
Mind your manners Sonny Boy.
Old foggies? Did you mean old fogeys? Course coming from old foggy fogey either spelling will do. And I'm older than Cathaus.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service