The rig for this well is being knocked down and moved today. Is NOMAC #46. Latest scout report on SONRISE show "measured depth 11358" as of May 10, 2010. Am wondering if the horizontal leg has been done or if it will be done later. There have been no frac tanks onsite so I know that it hasnt been completed. Anyone have any info or ideas please let me know. I also dont see a christmas tree onsite... but it may just have not been placed yet. A lot I dont know about these matters.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info. I figured sonris is behind. the last update was may 10. will be watching.
BT, enough time has passed for Chesapeake to have finished drilling the horizontal lateral.
Thanks Les, I was thinking maybe that's the case. Will wait for reports and pipeline... want'n/need'n some mailbox money.
CHK completed our well in October, 09. We just got the first check. CHK started selling gas in October and we just got the first check. Maybe yours will go faster, but I wanted you to realize that it can be as much as 4-5 months before you see any cash and that's after they complete the well and start selling gas.

Patience is a good virtue to have, but very difficult to cultivate. Look upon this time as your opportunity :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service