Where did you vote? Long wait? Short Wait? Any thing else note worthy?

Views: 244

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, you caught me I've been exposed for the lying dog that I am.
Will al least I stay out of strip clubs that must mean something.
That was darn tacky S.P. ! Funny but tacky! If I woulda had to guess who said that , I woulda swore it was K.B. and not you.

P.S. That was in no shape , form, or fashion, a personal gig at you K.B. That was just in reference to the Stripper comment you made the other day. I still love you even if you have some fixation about people not tipping enough at "Gentlemens Clubs" for information .(LOL)
Cool... 5 Minutes? Wow! I love the Woodlands.
Voted in Wylie, TX absentee. Real simple, a couple of minutes max. Voted against two local tax increases (one was a bond issue) and voted a straight Republican ticket.
That was me... Straight Republican ticket.
Ann - If that was our polling place, there were actually 3 lines of varying lengths, I'm like Jay and got stuck in the line with all the folks who's names begin with "S". Over an hour wait. I didn't mind for myself, but I could tell it was wearing on the elderly. I saw one of my elderly neighbors get in line, only to leave a few minutes later. I hope the guy that brought him will bring him back later.
If Jay was in the "S" line.......no wonder it took him so long to vote!
Snake - we vote in alphabetical order by our LAST names. BTW, what I meant was I got stuck in the long line, too. Ever see how many pages in the phone book are folks with last names beginning with S? Our lines were divided up for those who's last names begin with A-K and those whose names begin with L-Z.

Oh, and there was a young landman in front of me that kept a smirk on my face. He was telling one elderly lady about how much money the O&G's have lost lately. Do you think he's looked at this last quarter's earnings reports?

Ann - I'm changing my last name next election. And I might move to T16 because all the folks from Juniper Place, River Oaks, etc. were walking in & walking out.
Ohhh, yeah ... LOL, Mr. Stewart has been in a stew tonight, and I'm ashamed I took advantage ... he mentioned the "pole workers" over where he votes, and I couldn't help myself. But he has a generous nature and a good sense of humor, he took it in stride.
The little old ladies that work at the poles, voting precinct , will never be viewed the same way after the DeJa Vu comment!
Them women is somebodies grandmaws, for Petes sake! Is there nothing sacred on this site ? ROTFLMGO!!!!!!!!!!
See KB, that comment would have been fine this morning. Sounds risque now.

P.S. Nothing against "Pole Workers" KB, but you are a tad bit liberal and it would be slightly off suit for you to hold ill will toward professional women.Dont doubt the honesty part one bit. They probably are better suited to handle foreign policy as well !

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service