Where did you vote? Long wait? Short Wait? Any thing else note worthy?

Views: 244

Replies to This Discussion

Mailed mine in from Japan last month! GOD bless America!!!
Well, I sailed thru like most everyone else… 5 minutes tops. If there was anyone standing there with a nightstick, I guess somebody already shot them and drug them into the woods.

While it didn’t come out like we hoped for our youngsters, I can only hope that all those who have made it a habit of doing nothing but drawing checks from the government, will finally decide that it is time to go to work like the rest of us and make something of themselves.

I hope Obama governs from the center….I guess we’ll see.
Well said, Popeye! Those who do nothing need to get off their butts. And those of us who have made something of ourselves need to consider reaching out and giving more back to our communities to make our country an even better place (and that statement isn't just about money!). I'm truly excited about our country's future.
Waller School, Bossier City, LA - short wait.
I went in and out, did not have to wait. The people there where real nice and worked like a well oiled machine. Even though no one I voted for won, the voting experience was good. As far as the other guy that won, I will keep an open mind and hope for the best. Time will tell if the American people voted for the right person.
I voted in Oakland, Ca., no lines, no waiting, in and out as fast as you can cast your ballot, ten minutes tops. I think all those long lines and problems voting are relics of the past that are used to keep most people out of the booth. I hope in the future more places will be made available in those areas for people to vote.
Hi guys, the election gave me a migrane, for real, 4:00 am this morning THE THROBBING PAIN - No Dorcheat - I only had two Barcardi's, so that was not it. I realize this am that I can do nothing about this so I will not fret or worry, just wait and see. Hope I am so wrong, I have been once before. (HA)
I voted at Donnie Bickham on Old Mooringsport. I waited until after work because my bed was just way to warm and comfy to leave early yesterday morning. I think that it was about 4:45-5:00 pm when I voted and I didn't have a wait at all. I told the lady who I was, she found my name, I signed, then a booth came open. In and out without a problem. I don't know why I bothered voting, though. Obviously my vote didn't make much of an impact. Forgive me if I seem a little negative today. I'm just really disappointed in the results of the election and I am waiting to see just how bad things are going to get once Obama takes office.
No offense but for the sake of our country, which I LOVE, I pray Obama proves you wrong.

PS...NEVER take for granted the fact that you can vote. Many people around the world do not have that option. Make use of it...and if the election results still disappoint you, volunteer your time to fix what you see as broken in America.

"From those to whom much is given, much is expected!" ..... “Bill Gates’ 2007 Harvard commencement speech”:http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2007/06.14/99-gates.html. Soul-searching and powerful.
Thanks for the article, KB! Going to bed...catch up with you tomorrow.
I voted at Forest Hills Elementary in South Shreveport. Arrived at polls at 6:15AM and walked out a little over an hour later at 7:15am. The line was constant and I smiled as I walked out the door as the line was staying strong. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out the way I had hoped. All we can do now is hope for the best. I am working class poor, a single female, with colon cancer. I haven't seen or heard anything that is going to work to my benefit so I'll just have to keep doing what I have always done, dig down, find my inner strength, link up with the man above and take it one day at a time.
So sorry to hear about your cancer, LP. I'm not sure if this helps but please check out: http://www.kushiinstitute.org/

Mr. Kushi also wrote a few books on the macrobiotic diet that you may want to look into. There were people with cancer who went on this strict diet...and their cancer went into remission and subsequently disappeared. Incredible!! The body has the potential to heal itself if we allow it to.

In addition to an overhaul in diet, you may want to try nightly 45 minute baths in lukewarm water...and lymph massages to encourage your body to detox and heal itself. My prayers are with you...

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service