We just got an offer from Chesapeake for $5500/acre +25%. Anyone else in this vicinity received offers?

Views: 265

Replies to This Discussion

we received an offer from Chesapeake for $7500 per acre...we arein Duke Hill Estates in Blanchard...where are you exactly? Our entire neighboorhood got this offer and met with their Landman last night... $7500 plus 25%
Well, I'm not exactly sure where the land is. But it is below Blanchard, I think.

It's undeveloped -- a tree farm. I know that it's in T18N R15W sec 5. Ours is a portion of the section. I've never found a map that shows exactly where that is and the family member who's handling the lease effort has only told me the info I've given you. I'm thinking it's above Cross Lake somewhere.
I am on N. Lakeshore, just a few houses down from Duke Hill Estates. Is it just Duke Hill involved in this offer?
I am not certain, but I think that there were others at the meeting we were called to that we not actually from our subdivision. We all received the same offer. It was with Manna Acquistions, LLC from Monroe, LA working for Chesapeake if you want to contact them and ask.
Have yo uheard that the offers are u pto 15k and 20k?
Is this in the Duke Hill Estates area? Still from Chesapeake?
I'm in T18N- R14W (Shepherd/Prim.Bbpt Church Rd. @ Roy Rd.) Our community organization "Center Station Community", began signing leasing contracts today for $8750./acre +25% w/Chesapeake; there is a 90% resident affirmation stipulation. The contracts are being facilitated by Twin Cities Development.
I propably sound stupid,but where do you get that T18-R14W info from ?
No stupid questions....it's on the plat map of our township section.
thanks blueflame for the reply...but,where do I find the plat map of our township section ?
We got ours from the Tax Assessors office, they will make you a copy for just a couple of dollars. If you happen to have your last Homestead Exemption Receipt, the first six digits at the top of the card give you the same information. Example....181406= Township 18- Range 14- Section 6.
I found the data...its181405

l live in the North Pine subdivision [off Pine Hill Rd].

none of my neighbnors [to my knowledge] has been approched by anyone.

how do I contact your "Center Station Community" organization....maybe they know something we dont.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service