Things are improving for us! We just turned down $8000 in 18N 15W. Seems like my cousin is right to hang in.

She was approached by a landman who got downright nasty with her and said that dealing with him was like killing a snake with a dull hoe! Anyone else in this area getting improved offers?

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

If you know how to use the SONRISLite website, you can verify there is one producing oil well and one producing gas well in Sec. 30, 19N, 15W. Zadeck Energy is the company behind the wells.
There was a well that was drilled 2 weeks ago on the Texas side off of Statline Rd between Caddo lake and Longwood General Store..... any info on it? It supposeley came in good
Would that info be in the SONRIS database?
Sonris (pronounced sunrise) only captures data from wells in LA. Sorry.
We have heard the buzz about the well but no one seems to be able to give us any information relating to it. Our association, The Shreveport-Blanchard Highway Homeowners Association, are hoping that the rumors are true. It could really help us when we are ready to start the negotiations.
I don't know about the Texas side but I can confirm a new well went up about 1.5 miles from my house on Blanchard Furrh Rd, about 2 miles from the Longwood general Store. It's lit up like a Christmas tree at night and I can't wait to wake up and find my presents one day.
If you go past Longwood Store to Stateline Rd before you cross Blanchard Latex Rd. on the left Texas Side they just completed a well I heard it hit good but I dont know how deep or anything they were there for over a month...They filmed a movie("W" )there while they was drilling
I'm waiting of the status of the Bostwick Rd. well.

Isnt Bostwick Rd. in T18N R15W ?
Yes, I would think so. T18N R15W is my area and it's just down the road a piece.

:)
SO, if they are drilling on Bostwick Rd... does this mean they have met their quota for a 640 acre unit?
My little group is negotiating around 10,000-10,500/25% in T17 R14. I don't want to say much more since nothing is signed. Happy hunting...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service