I live on 1.2 acres in downtown Blanchard behind the Dollar General. When are they gonna be drilling in my section? Is it gonna be years before we see any monthly checks? Also, about how much would a 25% royalty be for a guy with just one acre? Thanks for your time.

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

whats your Township, Range, Section..?
18N, 15W, Section 3.
downtown Blanchard should be 18N, 15W, Section 3.

They have already unitized Section 4. A lot will depend on how many landowners in your section have already signed leases.
1 ac/ 640 ac pool/ 25% royalty/1 well/ producing 6000 Mcfed/ price of gas $13.00 = 927/mo or $11,121 per year.

The price of gas has fallen to about 8.00 since I ran that equation, but it was that high just a month ago. The production figure is a modest estimate as some wells have hit at 16,800. Hope this helps.
thanks sharon. that did help. I appreciate your time.
May I request the order number assigned to unitize section 4? I am unable to locate it, and ask for your help. I noticed that section 4 is proposed, but I can't find anything to state the final award has been given. Thanks.
UNITIZED Sec 4? what does that mean?
I live in Sec 4 & we [subdivision]havent been approached by anyone.
I'm sorry, I probably mis-spoke. I saw that unit show up on the Sonris website as a HS unit, but you're right - I think it was a proposed unit, not a permited one yet.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service