we have 115 ac in that sec .
was contacted but rejected there offer
the offer was a joke they want it for 50.00 and 1/8

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

Where is section 31? Is that in Miller County, near the 3 states area? I have had some interest in some Cass County land just across the border in Texas. I have not received any offer yet. Thanks.
Your land in Cass County, which company has shown interest. Our land is not too far south of yours. Thanks
Amy - I have had several calls from an Independent O & G company by the name of TF&B Oil. They have a web site. I have not received any offer yet. My dad was in the O&G business and I know there were some activity in the late 70's and early 80's where some deep wildcat gas wells caused a stir in this area. You can google Cass County jurassic drilling and there is an article describing these findings. Interesting stuff!
Amy,
Can you be more specific. I googled Cass County Jurassic drilling and was not sure what article you were talking about. I own property in both Cass and Miller County. Thanks
my family has interest in land in cass county texas just north of mcleod. we have been contacted by pitts oil company out of dallas about leasing the land for $150 per for the rodessa formation. I know there are several companies that are leasing in cass. Pegasi is the most active. they have started in the soutwest corner of cass county and are moving northeast.
what part of miller are they in? I have contacted to operator of the unit our interest is in and they believe that the original lease for each tract of land within the unit will hold all depths so we do not know whether we can lease to someone else at a different depth. any thoughts
Do you know what Pegasi is offering? Their website says they will also be drilling horizontal wells in the Deep Bossier zone.
no it is in lafayette county just over the state line
I have heard that there is some things being leased in Southern Columbia County. has any one heard of this?????
Someone from Bossier Parish network says a group from Chesapeake is headed to South Ark to lease...tell everyone not to give it away...
I hope this is true Can you tell me where you found this on the Bossier Parrish network?
I believe they knew what they were talking about! Just now heard same thing

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service