Ya'll, it is fun to think about all this! I'm hoping for something myself in Louisiana.
I know how hard it is to get info and I don't know anything.
I will tell you this though. In 2006 I was contacted by someone living in Magnolia about using my land in Arkana Field to run a road to a rig in the section next to me. She represented Petro-Hunt (who has just sold to XTO). I kept her # just in case...I called her the other day to see if she was working LA. She said no she is keeping busy in ARK. She is interested in talking to land owners and the closer to LA the better. She reps several companies. 870-234-9600.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Hey susie thanks for the info. I called her but she is out of town till monday . will wait and let you know what she says!!
Her name is Donna Srebalus. Right off the caller ID..Good Luck!!
Susie, visited with Donna she didnt know much more than I on our county, was very helpful but never mentioned anything about trying to lease anything.
Allen....ya'll need to watch for someone from Chesapeake up in south ARk. trying to lease...Tell people not to give it away! ck out the Bossier Parish network and you will see the info listed by someone who says they know...
Thanks they must be trying to get it dirt cheap in hopes of getting rich! The land around here hasnt been leased in 50 years so there are alot of people signing quick for the easy money, Think Ill stay in till they quit leasing and I get nothing LOL
See Arkana Field in North Bossier Group
Thanks Susie, thats some interesting stuff!!!
We have recieved a letter offering to buy some small oil interest that we have in the old Magnolia field. While these were small interest this company offered to pay more than enough to cover the income for several several years to buy the minerals rights. I wonder what they have on there mind:)))) We did not sell.
Probably a good idea!!!!
I'm always keeping my ears open for South Arkansas since running across the article "South Arkansas Rich in Resources". Here is another link to a recent (Jan. 09) article. I'm a Texan - but have family property in Ashley County near Hamburg. Good luck to y'all. And, let's hope South Arkansas becomes a real asseet in helping the USA become more energy independent (while being clean).

http://arkledge.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/a-fayetteville-shale-for-s...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service