McGinty Durham filed 800 leases in Miller County on June 1.  Some of them were dated 2010 (race state). At this writing, no assignments. I have been told they are leasing for Stroud Petroleum. Stephens Land also filed approximately 50-60 leases recently and have already assigned to Enduro.

Views: 3212

Replies to This Discussion

good idea to use experienced attorney

yes, JAG of s'port and McGinty-Duram of Alexandria, LA. Terms not as sweet..125 ac 1/32 royalty, unified minerals with heirs.  in Miller co.

This is TOTALLY interesting to me.  I own mineral rights in Ravanna, Ark.  Part of the original Brown Family land which is next to the Church Camp on one side and Sullivans border the other side.  I have NOT been contacted by ANYONE and have received NO information about any leases in or around this area.  I contacted Miller County Clerk last year and no indication from that office led me to believe that any land in my area had been leased.  Does anyone have any updated information?  Could I trouble someone to please e-mail me with the name and contact information for the leasing company?  I DEFINITELY smell a rat.  Some of you posting for this area may know me or surely would have known my Dad; Mack Brown.  My contact information is:  Tracie Brown Fisher; 15203 Victoria Lane Baytown, Texas  77523.  (713) 438-2732; tracie@traciesplace.us  THANKS!

Cypress Operating Mobley Et Al #1(permit #46825) reported 16 days drilling @ 6000' on Friday, 10/18/13.  Permitted depth is only 6600' so the rig may have TD'ed by now.

You wouldn't happen to know the location of the well? Of concern are the directional drilling rights in Arkansas, which I have not yet had time to research.

Section 8 & Fractional Section 17 - 20S - 26W.  4.3 miles East of Ida, LA.  Kiblah Field, Miller County.  6560' TVD/11600' MD.

We signed with JAG Operations out of Shreveport in the West Kelly Bayou area a few months ago thru A. Rowe III landsman.  $125 acre and 3/16 royalty.  This is 160 acres of S. S. Eason Estate mineral rights Sections 6 & 7 of Miller County.  We tried to negotiate up and then we received a summons force integrating us since they claimed they had 60% signed leases.  We had to negotiate with the lawyer handling the receivership to let us out if we signed--so we had no choice but to take their offer or having to deal with the receivership.  Our 160 acres was just a small part of a large area of leases in the West Kelly Bayou area.  I think some of you are in this same area near the Ark / LA border.

Dave

Anything new to report in Miller County?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service