Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,994)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Now you're in the right spot, Ted.  I look forward to reading replies."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 28 to South Bienville Parish

2 Jan 28
Reply by Ted Ward

"Vielen Dank. Wir alle machen Fehler."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 6, 2020 to Aethon payments

5 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by DNici

"Just to be clear, RR. Aethon sold your well to BPX?  Or was you operator BHP and the…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 2, 2020 to Aethon payments

5 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by DNici

"Me too, Farmer.  I highly recommend Lake Hearne @ Davidson, Summers APLC in Shrevepo…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 10, 2019 to New lease offers in Bienville Parish

4 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"For your acreage and general location,  the lease terms are good.  Of course, the de…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 8, 2019 to New lease offers in Bienville Parish

4 Oct 10, 2019

"I suspect that you are referring a notice letter for an alternate unit well applicat…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 5, 2017 to Well in Section 32-15N-9W (Golson 32)

3 Oct 5, 2017

"The well is still producing but it's over seven years old.  It has experienced a dec…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 3, 2016 to Well in Section 32-15N-9W (Golson 32)

3 Oct 5, 2017

"Farmer, "downsizing" is not a term used in the industry so it's not exactly clear wh…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 26, 2014 to Section 6 T15N-R8W - Anyone know what's going on?

68 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Farmer

"This is a duplicate of the discussion posted to the Caddo Parish Group page.  Please…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 8, 2012 to AUGUST STATE MINERAL AUCTION BIDS -CADDO/BOSSIER

1 Aug 8, 2012

"Get a professional to review the lease prior to execution.  Otherwise, take it.  It'…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 11, 2012 to Goldston Oil

15 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Marc Stepman

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service