I just received an email update about a Petrohawk conference call indicating a move to Bienville. Did anyone else receive this and know anything about it?

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

Lynn, I believe that the information is coming from the map in their conference call. They are now covering more of Bienville Parish. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I have intrest in 357 acres in Bienville could you tell me just how far east of hanyville shale I am I dont have any maps to go by, just how many miles is this gas pocket, thank you if you could be of help.my descriptions sec 5 twp 14 r4w, sec21 twp14 r5w. sec17 twp15 r4w sec19 twp15 r4w sec20 twp15 r4w sec28 twp15 r4w sec28twp15r4w sec11twp15r5w and sec32twp17r8w msras59@hotmail.com
They have signed quite a few leases in Bienville for 22,500/acre. I talked with two people in person that received that amount.
What STR in Bienville?
could you be more specific about location in Bienville--thanks.
Jed,

Thanks for the info, could you be more specific about location in Bienville and with what company?
Petrohawk....16N,10W
Thanks Jed, we have land available for leasing in 16N 8W and 15N 8W and have not been approached by them
Acadian Land Service, T16N R10W SECTION 28. $22,500 +25%
I believe this deal was set a while back. Closer to late June. They may still be working with some on it. I am not seeing anywhere near 22,500.
August 12 but another leased within the last 2 weeks for the same. Talked to the man in person. Reliable person. Around the Bistineau Dam...didn't remember sec. town, range.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service