Anyone heard of any leases being sent out in the Ringgold area?

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

Early on in the play I know of leases a few miles west of ringold going for $4,500/acre.
Austin, our land is in Bienville Parish 14-15-10, we signed with Chesapeake. This weekend we had another offer from Petrohawk. Our land is West of Ringgold. Where is yours located in Ringgold? Also, the posting today concerning Petrohawks Elm Grove Field, that is about five miles from our land.
Melinda,
What kind of terms are you hearing from Petrohawk and Chesapeake? I'm about 9 miles east of you and haven't heard anything from any company.
Thanks.
Our offers were before the Petrohawk made their release yesterday. I believe the offer from Petrohawk over the weekend was based on the info they had from the Elm Grove field. The largest offer we received was from Petrohawk at $6K per acre. We had already leased with Chesapeake. Chesapeake has four wells in the shale and are not reporting the gas production, they continue to pay the fines. I have a cousin that works for Chesapeake that I confirmed this info with. Contact Chesapeake directly at (405) 848-8000, ask for Land Management office for Louisiana. Have your Section, Township and Range available. Go to Petrohawk website and e-mail them with your info and they will contact a landman to get in touch with you. Obviously the current lease offers will be a lot more now than when we signed. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. It helps to know what is going on around us.
Petrohawk 6?
David went to mow the grass at the house in Ringgold and an offer was on the door from Petrohawk for 6K per acre. They were in the bidding war with Chesapeake and we gave them the opportunity to out bid Petrohawk and they passed.
Melinda,

I think my company left the offer letter a few weeks back representing Petrohawk. Could you confirm for me that you have leased all of your interest in 14-15-10?

Thank you for your help with this. I am just trying to get an accurate leasehold status in that area.
Melinda,
Thanks for the info. And congrats on being in an area that appears to be a whopper! I actually don't own property there, but was looking to buy a farm in the area, a little southwest of town, and heard about all this Haynesville madness. Thought I'd check it out. Found out last week the owners are reserving their minerals so Im out of luck. A bummer for sure. Good luck with your wells!
Are you working with Red River Land Services?
KB, we have some acreage in 15N 10W and currently have offers from Chesapeake, Petrohawk, and Encana.
We signed prior to the release of the Elm Grove Field. Please do not accept anything less than 6K per acre. I believe if you hold out, sure wish we had, you could get 10K. Red River is excellent to work with and I believe at the time we signed we got a very fair offer. Talk with others in your section.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service