Anyone heard of any leases being sent out in the Ringgold area?

Views: 114

Replies to This Discussion

I think another good group in that area that will offer top dollar is acadian land services for Petrohawk. I am seeing the 6k/acre and more in certain areas.
FYI, I work in the area exclusively as an agent for Petrohawk (for full disclosure), but I don't immediately recognize "Red River Land" as an exclusive agent.

Everybody be sure that anything you sign (offer letter or lease) is directly from the exploration company. Any lease for Petrohawk will say Petrohawk on it, and any offer letter should say that the person is acting "as agent of Petrohawk" Otherwise, you are only working with a middleman or possibly a group looking to "flip" the lease.

I will not use this site to solicit my offers to lease, but will try to place some contact info on my profile if anybody would like it to ask questions, etc...

Thanks,
I contacted Chesapeake Corp. in OK, they had a landman from Red River Land Services contact me. They had asked that once a landman contacted me that I call them back so they could approve. Everything checked out okay and the lease was between the landowners and Chesapeake. Also, we did lease all of our 156 acres with Chesapeake.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service