Nabors Rig #507 moving onto LOE H15 16N 9W Section10 North of Ringgold off Hwy 371

They started hauling the rig onto the location Friday and didn't have the derrick up on sunday afternoon
This is a small rig and I don't see them drilling the Horizontal part of the well with this Rig. For those who don't know the location is just over the south line of section ten off Beard Creek Road and the well is permitted under section 15 to the south of the location.

Tags: Drilling

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Skip and E & E I will work on my patients, 9.7 is a pretty good well, SONRIS does do a good job.
SONRIS has no production for this well, is it producing?? I also so emailed the state and they do not have a potential??????????
Any recent news to what is going on with this well?
None and the State does not know anything either. I emailed them and they said the lack of information was due to lag time. I thought that was funny.
Entered on Sonris 3/30/2010

COMPLETED 11-23-09; GAS; HAYNESVILLE RA; 9797 MCFD; 18/64 CHOKE; 6736# CP; PERFS 12,250-16,645' MD; 11,246-12,046' TVD
I went on Sonris & haven't seen any production listed since March 2010. does anyone know what is going on with this well?
Has anyone heard when they will move on to the new pad and start drilling into section ten?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service