TAURUS's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm just seeing this comment now. Pat, you're out of line with your comments regardi…"

TAURUS replied Apr 15, 2011 to Bossier Parish Lease Extensions, Renewals, or Non-Renewals ....

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"Yep, the economic recovery is important but expansion is even more important if we'r…"

TAURUS replied Mar 29, 2011 to Bossier Parish Lease Extensions, Renewals, or Non-Renewals ....

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"CHK's march investor presentation seemed to hint strongly at a turn around in 2012 w…"

TAURUS replied Mar 29, 2011 to Bossier Parish Lease Extensions, Renewals, or Non-Renewals ....

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"Thanks Skip. It's all good though. It was a blessing even if nothing more comes of i…"

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"I got a call back from CHK home office yesterday regarding the expiration of our lea…"

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"I agree for sure that it was a combination of those things. Once in a lifetime ... n…"

TAURUS replied Mar 6, 2011 to Bossier Parish Lease Extensions, Renewals, or Non-Renewals ....

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"Amen Skip...Amen. They were right about one thing ... it's not going "anywhere" incl…"

TAURUS replied Mar 5, 2011 to Bossier Parish Lease Extensions, Renewals, or Non-Renewals ....

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"Perhaps .... although I don't think it's their desire to "monetize" it in the sense…"

TAURUS replied Mar 5, 2011 to Bossier Parish Lease Extensions, Renewals, or Non-Renewals ....

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"I don't think I'll have to worry about my friend at CHK taking that lease as the cli…"

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

"Skip,    Like you, I have quite a few clients out here that I leased and some who op…"

23 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by SnoflkSouth

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service