has anyone in golden meadow sub been contacted

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

That's no longer the case. We are all joining together. Check that website again cause it has been updated.
One thing to also keep in mind is your section #... and how many folks have signed in that section.

You don't want to get force pooled and miss out on a bonus.

I hinted to this at the RiverBend meeting last sunday! I'd be willing to bet that the O&G companies will be ready to deal with groups that have acreage in the sections they are wanting to drill and is easy to access.

PetroHawk will be drilling sections 23 and 26 adjacent to RiverBend and front of Golden Meadows (Section 24) before the End of Sept 2008.

If the Grayson's and anyone else owning large tracts have already signed in our Section as Twin Cities mentioned at another meeting, we could get hosed, because they have the majority of our section leased up. Then comes the force pooling for the rest of us....

Everyone in the back of Golden Meadows, Southgate could have the same problem if the pasture land owner back there has already leased his mineral rights.

Just like SoBoRes said above...."depends on many variables"

Belonging to a large group is definently the way to go to get a better deal for your minerals, IMO... just remember that if the groups acreage is not around your section it probably won't help too much if they are not ready to drill in any of that acreage that large group has formed anyway.

Those of us with large tracts of pasture around our homes/neighborhoods will be drilled way before any residential property will. Even with the O&G horizontal drilling abilites.
Grayson land has already gone to Petrohawk behind Riverbend. Some of the Grayson land in section 26 already has a well going in near it.
How can we find out who the pasture land owners are? I live on Bayou Dr and the pasture sits on the other side of the bayou behind my house.
I believe I'm in T12N, R12W, S19 which is separate from the bulk of the Golden Meadows subd but includes the pasture.
Any suggestions on how to find out about ownership and whether they've signed leases already? I don't want to be force pooled.
Just got an email about Plantation Trace getting an offer for $20,000 an acre. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this ?
Trenna, My neighbor has spoken with PetroHawk and they are willing to deal with us in Section 24 (riverbend and front of GoldenMeadows). She has contacted our HOA President to contact a Person at PetroHawk that is wanting to talk. Neighbor also said that PetroHawk wanted to make our Section a priority....I think they see that we are ready to get serious and that we are in the adjoining section to their near future wells.

Do you have a good contact in Plantation Trace that gave you that amount? You know thats part of section 23 that we've been discussing. Pretty interesting... Look for more to follow for our neighborhood and our Section.
Yes, that is correct. The offer came from Petrohawk and they have until the end of August to respond.
Jh The only way that to find out who owns that chunk of land is to visit the Benton Courthouse...Not sure about how to find out if the owner has signed yet...You might get a landman to tell you.
I heard that Bellaire Baptist Church owned that pasture land but don't know for sure. You might call the church and ask them.
I think someone by the last name of Hassle owns alot of pasture land behind South Gate and Golden Meadows....not positive though.
My property in GM is located in section 19 and
24, will i still be able to negotiate with groups
in Riverbend that primarly have most of there land in section 24.
Absolutely!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service