Any word about Shady Grove Subdivision?? We are not too far from Golden Meadows. We are a nice sized subdivision. Thanks for any replies!!!!

Tags: Bossier, Golden, Grove, Meadows, Shady, South

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Be patient, these kind of things take time. You should hear something before too long.
Justin, I got a letter from twin cities for 5500 and 1/4 royalties, what a ripoff dude. I just hope people are patient and wait things out awhile. I don't see why we can't see 20,000 and 30% royalties if we just wait. It's not like we were counting on this money anyway.Later
People of Shady Groveand surrounding subs!! Please hold out on this offer!!! I got the same offer. REJECTED, DENIED.
IMHO, your best bet would be to join that Neighborhood Coalition that covers Pecan Park, Bellaire, Shady Grove and Sun City. My parents and friends from church are members of that group. I believe that they are planning another sign-up @ the firestation on Parkway Drive tomorrow. It is a strenght in numbers approach with no costs to the mineral owner whatsoever.
Is it the old firestation or the new one & what's the timeline for signup, how long will they be there?
Another ?, with the base north & east, the river west & other neighborhoods to the south able to join up with those south of them b4 it even makes it up here (Bellaire), how's that going to work? Part of the section, I believe in Pecan Park, has base included and the fed land won't join in with locals, so I've been told. Does that seem a stronger possibility for force pool over there?
My parents live in Pecan Park and many from that neighborhood have already joined with this group. From what I understand through research, state law requires greater than 50% of mineral rights need to be leased prior to force pooling, but lately based on rulings they have not allowed this to occur unless O&G comes with 81%+ leased in a section. I guess when it comes down to it, it depends on how much of a section is Fed property and how much is residential.
SoBo just went to Sonris and pulled up maps of Pecan Park/Bellaire. The north end of PP only has about 25-30%, the rest is base. Doesn't look to good. In Bellaire the whole front is private with only about 25% along Holiday being base so no worries there, but the back along Wingfield as well as the north side of SG along the park only comes up to about 25% on the section. The rest is Base. Guess most in that area may be S.O.L. Don't really know how all that works though.
Thus far I haven't read anything about Barksdale (Fed property) being leased. I know that good portions of it (out beyond the flight line) have been leased for many years. I remember rigs out there when I was 13 (a little over 20 years ago). I am sure that is a long drawn out process as the decision is not made by the local base commander (from my understanding). Only time will tell, I believe this group is trying to get their stuff together sooner rather than later. I know that they already have many who have signed their intent to accept offers as a group. Of course the ultimate decision still lies with the individual mineral owners.
I have a question. What about the land behind Mike Woods park, the one with all the cows and beautiful untouched land, who owns it? Are they included in the coalition and the section of gas land? That would be an asset.
Everybody please beware. The property (where the cows are) behind golden meadows and most likely shady grove, too is owned by Bellaire Baptist Church for surface rights only. The City of Bossier owns the mineral rights and you can bet they included that land in the recent lease they approved. Do not sign the independent lease these laymen are going to offer you. Be careful because they've been all over along with people from this organization. It's easy to confuse them. They can start a pool if enough owners sign up.
Bellaire has already leased the minerals to the land behind Golden Meadows. You have been told this SEVERAL times. Do the community a favor and stop trying to convince everyone of the paranoid half-truth you want everyone to buy into. You are only adding mis-information with all this "I can't prove it, but I bet...!" crap. Stick with what you know to be fact. You will have more credibility.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service