Any word about Shady Grove Subdivision?? We are not too far from Golden Meadows. We are a nice sized subdivision. Thanks for any replies!!!!

Tags: Bossier, Golden, Grove, Meadows, Shady, South

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not part of the negotiating process. I'm just working on the Sun City area getting signatures. That is left up to people with far more knowledge than myself, however they are on top of what is going on and know what to ask for. It will be 6 figures starting with a 2 or 3. Good things come to those who wait:) Hope this helps.
can anyone tell me how to contact the group organizing in bellaire/pecan park etc?
Justin C.

South Bossier has created a group and Shady Grove is included in it. It is called South Bossier Home Owners Coalition. The contact people are Bill Lowery and Toney Charles, both who live in Shady Grove.
thanks so much! are they in the phone book, or do you possibly have a number for either of them?
We know both Mr. Lowery (was our Sunday School Teacher and Deacon @ Bellaire) and Mr. Charles (Deacon @ Bellaire) and would tell you that you couldn't have more honest people working with you and your efforts. (IMHO)

And yes, any and all property that Bellaire owns minerals too has been leased. They were part of a group in and around Sligo that signed at least a month ago. I'm not sure exactly where all their property is other than the Church property and the property by Parkway.
The Next meetings will be
Thursday August 14th at Bellaire Baptist Church 6:30pm for Shady Grove.
Monday August 18th at Bellaire Baptist Church 6:30pm for Sun City.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service