HEY FELLOW BENTONITES, LETS GET A THREAD GOING JUST FOR US, NORTH BOSSIER AND PLAIN DEALING ARE ALL OVER THESE THREADS BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH ON (20N 13W) AND (20N AND 12W).

p.s. I JUST TALKED TO A FRIEND WHO SIGNED FOR 30/30 IN DESOTO PARISH. HIS FIRST OFFER WAS 3/25 . SOUND FAMILIER?

Views: 184

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sue. I am all for starting a group. Need to get people who live around the lakes. Some land has been leased already before the rush, some since then. I live along Black Bayou Lake. Check out old messages on this site.
A Benton group sounds good to me. I'm in Section 3, Township 19N, 13W.
That's on Linton Rd.
Hi Alan...we are also in section 3 township 19 range 13W....and have 31 acres...do you know anyone else in our section who has leased or been contacted...thanks....m & j
Can you email me at meisal@bellsouth.net
I'm in Benton as well. How do I find out my section and coordinates?
I have a map of the parish. You can get them from the court house in Benton.
Let me know the general neighborhood and I will let you know.
Example :Sweetwater Oaks, Bay Hills, Legacy.
Does anyone know what section, range and township Plantation Estates subdivision (across Hwy 3 from Cash Point) is in? Also, about a month ago, Twin Cities approached a group of homeowners in this neighborhood with an offer of $5500 / 25%. I don't know if the offer was accepted. I decided not to accept the offer. If anyone has any information about this area, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Coach, I don't know just where Plantation Estates is located. I'm just north of Cash Point and I'm Section 19, T19N, R13W. Cash Point looks to be in Section 30 and the section immediately east is Section 29. Hope that helps.
Section 17, T19N,R13W
Glenn, If you can look at your map please tell me which way "sections" are lined up.
Does section "1" start in the sw, nw, ne, or se corner of the township?
And which way do they line up from there?

I have a township map but the sections are not numbered.
Thanks
They read like this:

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
7, 8, 9,10,11,12

Each section is 6 miles on each side. Except right on the state lines.
Each Section is numbered like this.

Weird, I know but I did not invent the system.
thank you sir

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service