HEY FELLOW BENTONITES, LETS GET A THREAD GOING JUST FOR US, NORTH BOSSIER AND PLAIN DEALING ARE ALL OVER THESE THREADS BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH ON (20N 13W) AND (20N AND 12W).

p.s. I JUST TALKED TO A FRIEND WHO SIGNED FOR 30/30 IN DESOTO PARISH. HIS FIRST OFFER WAS 3/25 . SOUND FAMILIER?

Views: 184

Replies to This Discussion

A section is 640 acres, 1 mile by 1mile square
You can print Section maps from SONRIS
I and my sibs inherited land in the Benton O&G Field. I would appreciate input from this area. We do not live there. I got knoledge of the land leasing from our attorney but he does not know any details of what is happening in this particular area. I will stay in contact with this site for information. Our land is east of Cypress Lake but a bit more north. I will also share any good info I get. Good Luck To All Jim
Hello again, I know it’s been awhile since I've posted, but with the school year in session again, those of us who have young ones are busy with that again.
A quick update for the "Bossier-Caddo Land Group" (our group official name). We are now over the 10,000 acre mark and Shawn Allen has and is putting together packages for 3 different gas comps to make bids. I believe the 3 are "Chesapeake, EnCana, and XTO". He has talked with some other smaller comps but they are not able to compete with these larger one. He told them to pool their resources and make a good offer.
Also, we are still trying to put together a meeting place for our entire group. We need a large place that will hold around 5,000 folks. The Bossier Civic ctr will only hold 2500. May have to look at the Shreveport convention ctr. Once we get things nailed down, I'll post date, and time. We are hoping for the middle of Sept.
Lastly, I've spoke with a couple of guys in Benton that leased their property, one for $75/20 and one for 3000/25. Please let your neighbors know that there are much better deals than that out there and encourage them to form a group or join one. Don't be pressured and help your neighbors too, especially the elderly that may not be aware of all the happenings. Help them so they don't sign a lease for so little. Thanks.
Any word on the September meeting that you were trying to get a large enough place for?
DONT KNOW WHAT SHAWN HAS GOING ON, BUT THE CPA (CYPRESS PARK AREA) GROUP MEETS AGAIN AT THE BHS GYM ON THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7PM. 9-18-2008.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service