HEY FELLOW BENTONITES, LETS GET A THREAD GOING JUST FOR US, NORTH BOSSIER AND PLAIN DEALING ARE ALL OVER THESE THREADS BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH ON (20N 13W) AND (20N AND 12W).

p.s. I JUST TALKED TO A FRIEND WHO SIGNED FOR 30/30 IN DESOTO PARISH. HIS FIRST OFFER WAS 3/25 . SOUND FAMILIER?

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Kicker: In my "unit", I was informed by the Benton Courthouse that they did not have any record of anyone ever reserving the mineral rights to MY land. I can't remember the name of it, but I then went to the (?Louisiana State Conservation?) office located by Schumpert Hospital and that is where the man looked up our "Unit" (Section,Range, and Township) and informed me that there where either 3 or 4(?) wells in our area, one which never produced and the others are no longer producing and haven't in a while. I was then informed that I do have my mineral rights.
Oh, by the way, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME ON EXACT NAMES OR NUMBERS because I am at work and do not have all the information in front of me. But I can say with 100% accuracy that I, AND I REPEAT, I was told that there are no producing wells in my unit (T20N,R13W,S11)! So if I am incorrect, that means that the State Office informed me incorrectly. I want to make myself very clear since people have been critiquing everything so harshly. (LOL). Hope this helps you out. Sorry it took so long to respond to your question.
Hello folks, my name is Shawn, I'm active duty air force, and I live east of Benton 1 mile on Finley rd. I own 5 acres there and have been working with a good friend of mine who lives in the Haughton area. He and I have been putting a group together in the Haughton, Benton, and Bossier area. We currently have about 5,000 acres put together (around 500 acres in Benton) and are dealing with Chesepeake directly. We turned down our last offer of $17,000 per acre bonus w/30% royalties. We are a very serious group with our own lease that benifits the land owner. We are working on getting $25,000 an acre bonus w/30% royalties. If you are interested in joinin our group here is our contact info. (we are not charging anything for this, and we are NOT land men, we simply know that there is strength in numbers and you are completely free to sign at anytime with your own deal). Here is our contact info.
Shawn Jeardoe 318-965-5551 hm 318-820-9954 cell
Shawn Allen 318-268-1558
Hope to hear from you all. Thanks
WOW, $17000/30% IN BENTON? I THINK WE'VE FOUND OUR HERO FOLKS!
Don't get out the anointing oil just yet!
Hey Shawn,
When is the best time to call you?
Shawn - We will be contacting you in the next few days. We own 7 acres off Butler Hill and a lot in Greenacres Place ( .62 acres) Thanks
Hi Shawn...we are very interested in your group...we have 31 acres in township 19 off linton road in bossier parish....please let us know what we need to do to become involved with your group...thank you and go airforce!! M & J
It was nice to speak with some of you last night on the phone. I'm going to get the info needed from Shawn Allen so I can do most of the leg work for our group in the Benton area. He is swamped right now with getting things in the Haughton and Bossier City taken care of.
I will need you
Name,
address,
acreage,
and a short statement from you that the group has permission to negotiate your gas rights with the Oil/Gas companies. This is not a binding contract and at any time you can back out or make you own deal. It is mainly for Shawn and I to know how many acres we have to work with.
More to come.

The best time to call is in the even on my home phone and during the day on my cell. Thanks.
I just got off the phone with Shawn Allen and I am going to meet him this evening after work to give him some of the letters I have. I will get the updated info from him and pass it on once I have it.
If you would like a copy of the permission letter, just send me your email address or call me with your email address.
My email is
shawn.jeardoe@barksdale.af.mil
and my home email is
sjeardoe@hotmail.com
Ken Anderson
nosre@bellsouth.net

I would really appreciate a copy of the permission letter
Thanks in advance
I also live in the Benton area- Woodlake South. I'd love to get more details about what section, etc. my property is in. From what I understand, I have to get the info from the Benton Courthouse, or maybe someone out there can tell me.

juel
You should have all the info you need on your property tax notice/reciept. Oh and heads up, the mineral value of you land Will increase your tax appraisal value, We got a notice from the Tax office yesterday-some of our properties tax assessments nearly doubled.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service