HEY FELLOW BENTONITES, LETS GET A THREAD GOING JUST FOR US, NORTH BOSSIER AND PLAIN DEALING ARE ALL OVER THESE THREADS BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH ON (20N 13W) AND (20N AND 12W).

p.s. I JUST TALKED TO A FRIEND WHO SIGNED FOR 30/30 IN DESOTO PARISH. HIS FIRST OFFER WAS 3/25 . SOUND FAMILIER?

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

ok. thanks.
Shawn,

I'm not saying EnCana is not big and reputable; because they are - but they didn't buy Chesapeake's Barnett Shale interests. Godd luck to you on your endeavors.
What's up Shawn? I just got off the phone with Shawn a few minutes ago & mentioned getting Laurie to create us a little forum. He has a few worries about it such as one of us having the time to monitor it, etc., but I believe he is thinking about it.

I desperately need to get up to Mom & Dad's on Black Bayou & see who I can get on board. I do know that quite a few of them are interested. Hopefully I can do that in the next couple of days!
Rob, if I missed it would you send me an email with your questions to sjeardoe@hotmail.com
If I can not answer your questions, I'm sure that Shawn Allen can.

That sounds good James, take care and be safe.
I completely agree with all of the comments that you (7heaven, James, and Alan) have made. I have spoken with both Shawn A. and Shawn J. at length on numerous occasions and trust both of these men have OUR best interest in mind. These men have given out their names and numbers(homes and cells)and I do not believe they would intentional mislead any of us. We all have started with nothing, and if all this O&G stuff goes no where we would have lost nothing. For those who do not wish to join our group please leave and make your own deals! I firmly believe there is great strength in numbers and working within a group is the best approach for all who wish to be involved.

A 1% commission for all the work both Shawns are doing is a very fair compensation for all the work they are doing and not to mention the slander they have encountered from the postings. Just the small amount of research I did on my own took much longer than "5 minutes." I searched for several days through several offices to finally get a complete picture of the mineral right situation related to our property. I can't imagine how much time this has taken from spending time with their families.

To both Shawns . . . Thanks so much for all the work you have done for us. I greatly appreciate it!
whatever!!! Go Play!!!
Look at the facts. Read the first post on page four of this discussion.
Yeah the facts are that you are a land man scared shitless of a group this large cutting you out of the deal and setting an example that will end with more and more people cutting deals you won't be involved in. We get it. You think this is a bad idea because you won't get a cut. Now move on.

I've met one of the Shawns and I've met a lot of land men and of the two, I'll trust Shawn a hell of a lot quicker than I would you. Half the replies that are pinging my email box from this thread are you crying your eyes out about this group.

We've got it. You think it's bad. Thanks for the warning. Move on with your life and go get idiots to sign with you while you still can. This group isn't your target demographic. Thanks.
Sounds like you need to get your nose out of Shawns ass! Maybe you think by ass kissing you will get a cut, or you've been an ass kisser your entire life.
TACKY! Which company did you say you represent?
You don't have to agree with anyone on this site but how about keeping the language clean!
Ditto!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service